The AntiChrist Dajjal is a Reptilian ShapeShifter4

• anonymous#

anonymous April 3, 2010 11:45:26 PM CEST

i do not and will not speak about anyone's skin, i don't know how. but, you Do "hate people", albiet "equally"? peace to you. scrolling down, yours is the last comment that i will read.

• Ballance#

Ballance March 14, 2010 3:47:25 PM CET

well, to be anti white is easier then anti semic...we all no what he really want to say.watch "the secret relationship between the African slave and the Jewish" its explain all.

• Curtow24#

Curtow24 September 26, 2009 7:56:38 PM CEST

It's clear their are racist people of every nationality, and that's why their are wars. If people would take responsibility for their own lives (mind their own business) and countries work together the world would be in great shape. I think racism and bias views are the root cause of war.

• Curtow24#

Curtow24 September 26, 2009 7:45:44 PM CEST

Don't be racist it's disturbing. I hate people from every nationality equally, just depends on the person. I'm not a racist. I'm Canadian btw and white.

• Dmtshaman#

Dmtshaman December 8, 2008 12:27:03 AM CET

Dont be confused, just because your skin is the same color as the elite banker scum, YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM!!! They are calling for the death of the ELITE NWO, none of you are a part of this club, sorry to break this news to you!

• Drjak#

Drjak December 7, 2008 3:07:16 PM CET

so you think white people should be killed?i hope thats not what you are getting at.race agains race ? you fit right in with the NWO plan get every one fighting then there will be less for the NWO to kill sound good to you dmtshaman?kill all the white people you racist.you make me sick.and white racists make me sick too.divide and conquer!

• Mrknowitall#

Mrknowitall March 29, 2008 7:25:52 AM CET

Mark 13:8 "For nation (race)shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows."

• Tomkorver#

Tomkorver February 5, 2008 5:31:20 PM CET

This video only spreads seperation, that is what the people in control want, we are one in a spiritual level, dont be distracted by ANY information that implicates unbridgable differences...Even thou there are differences on one level, we have to realize the unified reality, expend your awareness so that you will be able to love ALL living beings.

• Fatrock386#

Fatrock386 December 14, 2007 4:20:33 AM CET

you got that shit right!

• Stonyd#

Stonyd December 12, 2007 2:26:50 AM CET

ASK ME AND I SAY THIS IS FUCKIN RACIST YEAH FUCKIN RACIST IM WHITE AND I HAVE SYMPOTHY FOR WHATS GOING ON IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE NOT WHITE BUT THIS IS RACISM I DON'T AGREE WITH MY COUNTRYS FOREIGN POLICYS(ENGLAND) AND AMERICA'S BUT THIS IS RACISM I DON'T CALL MY FRIENDS THE RACIST NAMES OTHERS DO IM WHITE SOME OF MY FRIENDS ARE NOT BUT THEY ARE THE SAME AS ME COLOUR IS NOT THE ISSUE ITS THE POLICY THAT IS