Spirit photographs box or crate on Mars

• Artifactsofmars#

Artifactsofmars January 28, 2010 5:50:37 AM CET

Not quite. I do not drink, smoke or take illegal drugs.

• Jjcbigfoot#

Jjcbigfoot January 26, 2010 2:23:18 AM CET

I don't know about the shovel and the triangle, BUT the box looks like a box even without the mockup. Assumming the object is on the ground, it could be a true cube with all sides the same length. All angles appear to be 90 degrees.

• Cdr123#

Cdr123 October 19, 2009 4:43:03 PM CEST

the title says "spirit" photographs box or crate on Mars. Wouldn't be "whisky spirit" or a crate of "moonshine" would it?

• Artifactsofmars#

Artifactsofmars August 28, 2009 4:02:48 PM CEST

My current thinking, for what it is worth, is that that Mars was an ancient human colony, or perhaps they colonized this planet. Thanks.

• Artifactsofmars#

Artifactsofmars August 28, 2009 4:01:36 PM CEST

I don't imagine such things. I measure them. That whole area, when shown on a DVD player and TV, shows an incredible plethora of artificial objects and structures.

• Dragonhaste#

Dragonhaste August 26, 2009 10:04:11 PM CEST

DOOD, i was skeptical at first, but when i saw the comparison, on the spirit photo, i can see the angles on the martian box, and it looks like part of its buried in the sand or dirt. You can even tell it has right angles to it. Right angles do not occur naturally, it has to be artificial, meaning someone or something put it there. Nazi's, or E.T.'s, you decide.

• Tomma#

Tomma June 28, 2009 5:35:04 AM CEST

How the hell can you recreate, from a picture, something from your own imagination and try to convince others it's a box and a shovel. It's rock formations and shadows making it look like something artificially made?-

• Samcherry#

Samcherry June 28, 2009 1:42:41 AM CEST

I have seen so many artifacts from mars rover pics and none are impressive. Some are parts that came from the rovers pod when it landed, and most are rocks with shadows, plenty of those on earth. Shoot some pics in black and white of large rocks, set the quality very low and you will have same effect as the rover on Mars. I'm more interested in what NASA is covering up on the Moon. Thanks for the vids Artifactsofmars, and maybe one day you will be able to get some better photos and prove your theory.

• Artifactsofmars#

Artifactsofmars June 13, 2009 2:45:35 PM CEST

No Pateriot Sometimes I will tweak the lighting a little but i am employing no tricks to deceive anyone. Look Spirit photo up yourself if you don't believe me.

• Pateriot#

Pateriot June 13, 2009 4:01:57 AM CEST

Is it just me or is the "box" more covered by sand on the left in the original picture? Also in the close up picture, the "box" appears to be the only object in the picture that is very nearly in focus and clear. If this picture where undoctored, you would expect all of the items at that range to be equally clear. As he points out, the edges are actually more clear than his photo of a painted box. I would say that this "box" object has been altered to appear more then what it almost certainly is, a natural rock half covered by sand. You people really need to be much more sketical about claims, evidence, and "proof". "Incredible claims require incredible evidence." And proof of higher life on Mars is certianly an incredible claim!