AMAZING UFO FOOTAGE JUST WOW AUG 2009

• uploaded: Aug 10, 2009

• Easymind#

Easymind November 25, 2009 3:01:39 AM CET

Did you post them here?

• Capsule001#

Capsule001 October 17, 2009 6:38:36 PM CEST

This is real ive seen these flying over my sisters house near Tamworth, Staffordshire last year in exactly the same formation, two of them weaving and accelerating about.

• Antikristiii#

Antikristiii August 18, 2009 3:24:59 PM CEST

Just made an account to comment on this! I for one full hearted believe this is genuine footage. I have seen many of these "types" of UFOs in the skies. I've witnessed them in Parham in Suffolk (near Rendelsham Forest/Bentwaters) and more recently in Chatham, Kent. However I have never seen more than one flying in the sky at any given time. But I have seen up to 5 in one night in Suffolk. I also would like to know what equipment you used. My personal camera is incapable of capturing night footage due to no night-vision. The reason I see so many of them is because while I'm at home, my folks make me smoke outside and I have nothing else to do but look to the skies and wonder. Every now and then I am captivated by dancing, cruising lights in the sky. They are there, look up people! Carry on the good work.

• Lilbuddhaman#

Lilbuddhaman August 13, 2009 5:51:12 AM CEST

I'm very curious to find out what set up he is using. It seems like a camera/projector he has set up with a night lens. However i must admin that if they are real objects, then they are advanced/unknown tech that "might" belong to us. Then again, they might "not" belong to us. They certainly look real to me though...

• Wolfbane7272#

Wolfbane7272 August 11, 2009 7:15:53 PM CEST

particles in agitated liquid ..tell you what provide proof of said theory then maybe ill consider it .. otherwise its bonafide

• Wolfbane7272#

Wolfbane7272 August 11, 2009 7:13:17 PM CEST

lol ok so the guy films many ufos and suddenly its fake ..i think your just saying that because you are jealous hahah..ill admit i am :)

• Ayaflash#

Ayaflash August 11, 2009 2:55:02 PM CEST

i have seen UFO`s like those many times...this is 100% REAL footage...you can see them on every clear night...

• Windycity#

Windycity August 11, 2009 11:46:49 AM CEST

Thanks for sharing this. Well done.

• Lookatthesky#

Lookatthesky August 11, 2009 11:38:27 AM CEST

First I thought it was a satelite of some kind, but after a while you clearly see them cruisin together. This is def a UFO, because I do not know what it is, def not a satelite.

• Pindz#

Pindz August 11, 2009 10:06:48 AM CEST

you need to look at the sky sometimes if you want spot a UFO !! they cruisin´ sky everynight .... i saw HUNDREDS of UFOs in the night sky .... this footage is totally real like all other footages from this guy !