Do you Believe 2009

• G1zm02k#

G1zm02k August 31, 2009 12:26:31 PM CEST

I'm with Cydonawakened on this, and the reason for the police escorts is the sheer width of these things, on a public road, is extremely dangerous.

• Merginglight#

Merginglight August 25, 2009 6:47:49 AM CEST

me too. I sat on the edge of my seat watching it. If it's a fake, it's very well done and I'm impressed, but I believe it was the real deal.

• Merginglight#

Merginglight August 25, 2009 6:45:45 AM CEST

If that's a fake, it's a really good one. I remember being out at night and seeing two moving objects in space, way out there...I might have mistook them for a satelite in orbit, but there were two, moving at the same speed, never changing the space between them...and they zigzagged through space. In all my life, no jet plane ever did that and for sure, no satelite ever did either. If I had gotten it on film, everyone would say it was fake...and I wouldn't have blamed them, but after seeing that I know we have alien visitors here on earth. I have no doubts. I don't believe every video i see about UFO's, but there are some that are obvious and this video looks real to me.

• Dogma#

Dogma August 24, 2009 11:02:48 PM CEST

The clip with the people in the desert is amazing, really. The only problem I have is the conversation doesn't matche what is appearing in front of them. They sound more like they are talking about a beautiful sky at sunset. In particular, the "goigouse" line at the end sounds out of context.That doesn't mean the video alone is not authentic, though. Just kill the sound and it looks pretty damn real.

• Rudeboi#

Rudeboi August 24, 2009 7:59:18 PM CEST

something about that last bit of footage just rings true for me.

• Rudeboi#

Rudeboi August 24, 2009 7:55:19 PM CEST

your avatar is truly wrong, I love it.

• Dekdes#

Dekdes August 24, 2009 3:57:09 PM CEST

The last video is pretty weird, light orbs making crop circles?The city transport looks like parts of a missile silo or missile or something, but because its shaped like a classical ufo we perhaps think more about it then there is too it.The only thing that is real are those light patterns that cross the moon, cause most real footage are vague videos, I think you can never film an ufo up close cause it absorbs all the energy around it.

• Grayzixxer#

Grayzixxer August 23, 2009 10:27:27 PM CEST

Your avatar is just WRONG! lol!

• Bahb3#

Bahb3 August 22, 2009 4:43:11 AM CEST

It's fake. Obvious really.

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger August 22, 2009 3:07:14 AM CEST

I'm with Paranormalcrazy here here.