ALIENS CAUGHT ON TAPE IN THE NEWS

• Pindz
  • uploaded: Aug 25, 2009

• Sandy13#

Sandy13 September 5, 2011 5:51:32 AM CEST

I completely agree...no one in their right mind would bother with us...especially us in the States...there are too many loose wires here....

• Glphil#

Glphil June 28, 2010 11:08:14 AM CEST

Hey Pal, I hope you're fooling yourself with your know-it-all attitude, 'cuz I'm sure as hell you ain't foolin' no one out here!! (Yes all the clips on this vid are pretty lame, but there are some good ones around!)

• Objective#

Objective September 3, 2009 8:24:04 AM CEST

OMG! It's the attack of the stick men! I was drawing these dudes when I was 5! I knew there was a reason.

• Messanger#

Messanger September 1, 2009 3:39:31 AM CEST

WoW I did not know such guru's of the weird and unexplained existed in this world. So my question is this, How for 100%, absolute undeniable fact do you know that the Pheonix lights that happened not in 98 but March 14th 1997 was the" Your quote Swan Song" I mean you dont even get the Year right and Im sure you had not clue WTF the date was until I just said. No I just used google and not my brain to try and ask this. But for someone who speaks with such complete I AM RIGHT better have the balls or facts to back it up. Just curious be mad or what ever or man up and prove it. This vid is obvious compiled of other stuff we've all seen and ya I'd have to say its for the most part BS. But who knows maybe just 1 frame is something worth a damn. /shrug

• Hidflect#

Hidflect August 31, 2009 10:31:07 PM CEST

Aliens wouldn't risk walking around. They'd send a robot. And it would be the shape and size of a fly. Anyway... moot point. The aliens left in early 1998. The Phoenix Lights was their swan song. Everything since then in video is hoax (mylar balloons are pretty popular), bad focus causing distorted shapes like "diamond" UFO's or weird natural phenomena. Wish I had better news but there it is.

• Sim0b#

Sim0b August 31, 2009 3:59:48 PM CEST

Yeah i know. They look like Hollywood cartoon characters! lol

• Wompasdub#

Wompasdub August 26, 2009 10:46:44 AM CEST

rofl epic fake. stop posting this dumb shit, seriously

• Pindz#

Pindz August 26, 2009 10:22:34 AM CEST

when you die, i will celebrate your death you stupid piece of shit !

• Chainsawallen#

Chainsawallen August 26, 2009 9:19:41 AM CEST

Oh that's so not real. People in mexico can't afford paintings of pictures of houses in america.

• Spazomaticyeti#

Spazomaticyeti August 26, 2009 8:09:08 AM CEST

Who the fuck would want to visit us!?! All we do is fight and yell and call each other names! Perhaps if we were a more hospitable civilization there would be no question. But if I was an alien I wouldn't come here. Just to get the finger and a disease or shot at? Yeah no thanks. Fact is we cant get along because we are all children. We must GROW up before we WAKE up. Be civil people. They ARE watching.