Cancer Cure Discovered and Criminalized

• Kanaeta
  • uploaded: Sep 6, 2009

• Pateriot#

Pateriot April 4, 2010 5:42:15 PM CEST

Come on...no one is hiding any benefits of pot on cancer cells!! You all just made up the crap about actually treating cancer with pot. What it may do is make it so the user cares less that they are dying and give them the munchies which may help them keep up their strength to fight cancer. Apparently it also makes the user more succeptable to rubbish like this.

• Charrishead#

Charrishead January 29, 2010 9:12:59 AM CET

the real benefit of THC unfortunately doesn't come from smoking the stuff ... as enjoyable as that is !! ... it's a big call to say that someone is going to cure their cancer by smoking 20 joints a day when most of the good stuff goes up in smoke or it is exhaled ... the way to use THC to cure cancers (supposedly, because I haven't experienced it , only researched the subject from people who say it works ) is to use the pure oil extracted from the heads ... it is recommended to consume by ingestion 60(?) grams of pure oil over a couple of months ... that's about the 3 or 4 grains of rice a day ... apparently about 500 grams of primo buds will produce approx this much oil ... we have cannabiniod receptors within our body ... our bodies produce endocannabiniods ... the endocannabinoid system works to balance every system within our bodies by reducing inflammation and thus getting rid of dis - ease within our bodies ...Check out Rick Simpson and Dr Bob Melamede for any more info on this ...Rick is from Canada and has been dragged thru the courts over his treatment of cancer patients and Dr Bob is from Colarado uni (I think)Canada has been dictated to by big Pharma companies to stop the use of THC for medical use and it was originally banned, but recently the laws have been relaxed to allow the research/use of synthetic THC , which unsurprisingly is pretty well useless ...I suppose smoking would be of some benefit if you don't have a major disease because some THC in your system would be better than none ... ( or at least that is MY excuse for having a puff!!) ... hemp oil ( as opposed to THC oil ) would be beneficial in cooking or in capsule ( does the same job that taking fish oil for the omega3s etc which our bodies turn into cannabinoids )This is what I have found out but anyone interested should obviously do their own research ... contact me for some links to these guys if needed ..I wish I had this knowledge before my dad was taken out by prostrate cancer and all the poisons that they pumped into his body ...

• Pothead#

Pothead September 7, 2009 11:16:34 AM CEST

I've been saying this for eithteen years and get accused of every insult in the book. Legalise. By the way, I just harvested 100 grams of the gange yesterday. It's been drying for the past two weeks. I exiled from my country nine years ago after two FBI raids on my plantation. Fuck the gov. Sensi seeds are the best, Legalize the herb.

• Spazomaticyeti#

Spazomaticyeti September 7, 2009 6:59:46 AM CEST

Another example about how much many of us still have to learn. If it killed people then most of those who want it legalized should be dead, right. Well I aint dead and I dont have cancer. He who has the gold makes the rules. And that flu shot is ok? Yeah right!

• Deadspace76#

Deadspace76 September 7, 2009 6:12:55 AM CEST

[Qoute] legalize it!... and i will advertize it! it was here longer than we were! my family has suffered with cancer, i blaze, i have no signs of the big "c"... harm reduction!!!! EXACTLY!!!! roll credits! it cant be a drug if it belongs in our ecosystem!!!! there is more drugs and chems in our culture!..... now nature is bad? get a f'in grip!.... but dont lazy off the planet's gold! expand! don't exscape..!! [Un-QUOTE] My thoughts exactly.!!!!

• Tellmewhy#

Tellmewhy September 7, 2009 5:45:01 AM CEST

legalize it!... and i will advertize it! it was here longer than we were! my family has suffered with cancer, i blaze, i have no signs of the big "c"... harm reduction!!!! EXACTLY!!!! roll credits! it cant be a drug if it belongs in our ecosystem!!!! there is more drugs and chems in our culture!..... now nature is bad? get a f'in grip!.... but dont lazy off the planet's gold! expand! don't excape!