Soldiers, defend Your Constitution peacefully r
- uploaded: Sep 6, 2009
- Hits: 3702
Soldiers, defend Your Constitution peacefully right NOW!
Dear American Soldier.. dear American Officer.. NOW is the time.. for HEROES.. to STAND UP.. defend the American Constitution.. which is the base of SOVEREIGNTY of your country.. America.. defend it with your HEART.. against ANY unlawful, unconstitutiona....l order.. AGAINST the New World Order and their foreign troops.. AGAINST their plans of depopulation.. AGAINST their deceitful plans behind globalization...... AGAINST their deceitful plan to construct/....design United Nations and NATO in order to enforce a global dictatorial government and global false belief system/....religion.. wake up NOW.. or YOU will be the "homegrown" TERRORIST.. the "enemy combatant".. the "insurgent"..
OATH KEEPERS is an association of Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT just follow orders, will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Our motto is:
"Not on Our Watch!"
SUMMARY LIST OF ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as unlawful enemy combatants or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a state of emergency on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to keep the peace or to maintain control.
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10. We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
Read the full declaration at http:......../......../........oathkeepers.org