Cop threatens arrest because I declined to answer

• Kanaeta
  • uploaded: Nov 6, 2009

Description:

October 26,2009

To make a long story short. Officer Philip Parmidge or however you spell his last was outside taking photos of a car. The owner was arrested the weekend prior on DUI, even after passing a breathelizer three times. I am not entirely sure why he was taking photos. So I will not speculate. The young lady who owns the car was visibly shaken up by the officer for targeting her.

See what happens when I take a camera out to document this act of intimidation by the brave officer. Caution. Video contains footage of a dangerous individual carrying a camera.

Enjoy.

The man with the dog is the boyfriend of the young lady who owns the car. He just happened to be walking his dog when this all happened.

I was pulled over after I left and was cited with four offenses.

1. No eye protection (motorcycle).
2. No helmet
3. Not changing my address
4. Not registering my motorcycle.

Yea. The police are there to "serve," you alright. Serve you right into a jail cell.

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Davisjce#

Davisjce July 4, 2011 2:50:31 PM CEST

He maybe ran the bike. The registered owner's name came back and he suspected the bike belong to you. Instead of waiting for you to ride off it would have been better for you to give him your info and maybe just been sited for the registration. He could have impounded the bike right there but noticed you didn't have a helmet or eye protection and wanted you to have those tickets too. Your not as clever as you think you are. What do you know about the DUI. Maybe he was a multiple offender and maybe he needs to lose his license before he kills my family or runs your ass over on your motorcycle. He maybe needs to cover his ass because criminals that he has to deal with are just the nicest people. Any cop knows that your DUI breath test is never going to go up unless you pug one between breaths so 3 times I don't think so. You do have to do it a certain way and maybe he didn't do it right the first 2. Could it be that 3 times is policy whether you pass or not. The cop was talking to the boyfriend and I heard the cop say "It Adds Up". Did the boyfriend tell you what the cop said or just what happend to his poor drunk girlfriend? Come on cops have to very very carefull because anything they say can be edited in so many different ways.

• Jb24h#

Jb24h March 30, 2011 12:40:17 AM CEST

How does your comment relate to the story? The same could be said for all Americans.

• Jb24h#

Jb24h March 30, 2011 12:39:17 AM CEST

Too many unknowns in your story. I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that the driver was targeted. You needed the tickets because you clearly were vilolating the law. The only thing I see that was wrong was that you were not taken to jail for the multiple violations. If you do the crime, you do the time!

• Kennyforever#

Kennyforever August 6, 2010 1:22:44 AM CEST

Well you dont have to be stupid to be a Police Officer,but it help's.

• Slowlyawakening#

Slowlyawakening May 19, 2010 8:05:24 AM CEST

Learn the truth at thinkfree.ca

• Lolwtf#

Lolwtf November 13, 2009 3:44:45 AM CET

Some Police officers should go back and read their criminal law & procedure books. As well as observe the constitution.

• Dank1#

Dank1 November 6, 2009 5:51:41 PM CET

VERY VERY GOOD JOB KEEPING YOUR COOL I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE SAID'' EAT A BOWL OF DICK'S IF IM NOT UNDER ARREST'' AND LEFT THE SCENE 5***** FOR HOLDING YOUR GROUND

• Sid6point7#

Sid6point7 November 6, 2009 6:53:54 AM CET

I love these vids, we need more people using the power of the camcorder. What I find funny is the fact that the cop most likely has a camcorder on the dash of his car & a mic on his tie. So why doesn't he like being recorded. Funny how people act when the tables are turned.Thanks for the vid

• Rocketman#

Rocketman November 6, 2009 6:00:52 AM CET

yo! he should have told him his name was Ed Norton! grat vid

• Mediasorcerer#

Mediasorcerer November 6, 2009 5:07:41 AM CET

i respect you standing your ground with them,they have an abusive attitude toward what they can and cant do,we need to stand up and not be intimidated by this show of aggression,and they hate being filmed but keep tabs on everyone else,what ajoke they are,nasty people in uniforms,why dont they go arrest the real crims,who run the world