UFO Filmed Over Basingstoke 15/11/09

• Pindz
  • uploaded: Nov 19, 2009

• Bod1977#

Bod1977 November 21, 2009 11:34:57 PM CET

OK MATE I'LL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT IF YOUR DOWN THEIR AND CAN SEE IT I'M IN THE NORTH EAST DON'T OFTEN HAVE A CLEAR SKY UP HERE DON'T GET TO SEE JACK!

• Bobthegreater#

Bobthegreater November 19, 2009 10:19:40 PM CET

Hey Bod,I'm in Surrey - not far from Basingstoke. I saw the thing last night but missed it this evening - simply forgot!It's a little cloudy around here just as it was yesterday but nothing to stop seeing it.The thing is very very bright (hence no other stars) when it makes its first pass after dark - the second and third passes (if there are) are much dimmer and not nearly so long.Also, the 'arc' path that it follows is a dead giveaway - as is the length of time it's in the sky.I can see what you mean about the rain - I reckon that's due to the heavy zoom and not rain - however it did make me think..!

• Bod1977#

Bod1977 November 19, 2009 9:43:48 PM CET

A valid explanation but where were the stars in the sky and when the camera zooms in you can see its raining which it has been for the last 3 days we have flood warnings all over england & wales at the moment. still you might be right but im not sure you are.

• Ericisaclevergi#

Ericisaclevergi November 19, 2009 5:37:06 PM CET

Damn.I was just about to say"ISS".

• Bobthegreater#

Bobthegreater November 19, 2009 5:02:24 PM CET

Naughty naughty!Dont make a fool of yourself again by bumping down a perfectly valid explanation.Given the time and the angle that'd be the STS129 (space shuttle) hooked up to the ISS - passes over Southern UK at around 16:40, 18:00 and 19:40 for the next few days also.Check out:http://www.n2yo.com/passes/?s=36094&tz=G MT 00:00for exact timings.

• Pindz#