Mother Teresa secret letter reveal there is no God

• Pindz
  • uploaded: Nov 29, 2009

• Salomon890#

Salomon890 December 8, 2009 9:14:47 AM CET

well,well,Mother Teresa has doubts about the heaven&co.,let's do quick a movie and show everybody and make some audience with it.Stupid,chimps!Mother Teresa had a great soul,but in this world is to much pain.Imagine a great wet sponge (her soul) and a lot of others dryed souls which are coming and take a little.Out there are to many souls which are coming to this world for doing something bad or useless and just one Mother Teresa and she's gone now.Sad!

• Merginglight#

Merginglight December 7, 2009 6:33:40 PM CET

This video brought me to tears because in my own life I often times run on empty and don't wish to go on...and yet I do and wonder why. Hearing that Mother Theresa had doubts, questions and felt unfulfilled does help me understand that possibly feeling this way is natural and as well, sometimes helps us to do great things during times of great discouragement, when we don't "Feel" the hope.

• Bluesman4uonly#

Bluesman4uonly December 7, 2009 5:32:17 PM CET

Should we judge her? I won't. I can only judge myself and I find myself guilty about a lot of things but I go on accepting the trials, life's school offers, realizing that some of them I'll fail, others I'll learn from and move on. In her memoirs wasn't she judging herself? By writing down her doubts, it was a way to face them through soul searching. But she continued doing The Creators work because she knew it was the right thing to do. All she seen of life was suffering, pain, and corruption. Ask any retired Cop and you'll see that they become hardened and believe the whole world is all bad when actually 85% of the people are basically good and try to live a life not hurting others. If she missed anything the Creator ment for her to learn was that we should try to become a better person "inside", not so the world would know it necessarly, but so we would know and feel it. This is where peace and contentment come from.

• Popqw#

Popqw December 7, 2009 4:59:28 PM CET

if there is no heven or hell when you die why do you care you wont know about it do you remember before your mother gave birth to you

• Sttoad#

Sttoad December 7, 2009 4:08:34 PM CET

Though in the later years Mother Theresa did struggle with her faith, her earlier years held some solace because she did communicate with higher forces. Sadly that connection grew less as she aged. Perhaps because seeing so many hard life experiences hardened her heart. A very human possibility. Yet she stayed with her life's path and honorably so.Mother Theresa was one of very few that could have chosen to ascend just by asking in her prayers. Know now that she is where she deserves to be awaiting the arrival of so many of us who also will ascend when the time comes. This video paints an un acceptable light but it also does reveal part of Mother Theresa's inner truth. The conjecture concerning her early years is not accurate in any way. Namaste!

• Loricj#

Loricj December 7, 2009 1:44:15 PM CET

She like many Christian's go through these moments where they don't believe God is there with them. Many great Christians including Peter went through the same thing. It is pretty common, even today.

• D3ejmz#

D3ejmz December 6, 2009 11:49:35 PM CET

Pure Bollocks. no one living such a sham would be able to hold it together for so many years. she would surely have had nervous breakdowns.

• Meko390#

Meko390 December 6, 2009 10:30:17 PM CET

I don't understand, how on Earth can she hear God if she dosen't believe in God. How can God tell her about her mission if in her mind she dosen't believe...

• Ironmancwb#

Ironmancwb December 6, 2009 9:41:30 PM CET

The road to hell will be a wide and long one ,that much I do know. And I wouldnt buy one word of things that the media puts out on someone after they are dead!

• Iamed#

Iamed December 6, 2009 8:31:14 PM CET

It is amazing to me that human nature is to see things our way, and that's it. If someone doesn't agree with what you believe it doesn't mean that you or them are right. It simply means there is a higher level of knowledge and understanding that one hasn't reached to understand what is trying to be mentioned in this rare instances. Just a thought. Later. One Peace.