Tall Being and UFO at Barbury Castle Crop Circle

• Harlekin
  • uploaded: Feb 12, 2010

Description:

The figures were all over 6ft and had Blonde hair. They seemed to be inspecting the crop. When he got to the edge of the field he heard what he believed to be a sound not dissimilar to static electricity. This crackling noise seemed to be running through the field and the crop was moving gently close to where the noise was moving. He felt the hair on his arms and back of his neck raise up. He shouted to the figures who at first ignored him, not glacing at him. When he tried to enter the field they looked up and began running. He said “They ran faster than any man I have ever seen. I’m no slouch but they were moving so fast. I looked away for a second and when I looked back they were gone. I then got scared. The noise was still around, but I got an uneasy feeling and headed for the car. For the rest of the day I had a pounding headache I couldn’t shift.

Related article:

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Amazeroth#

Amazeroth September 26, 2010 2:52:32 PM CEST

ROFLMFAO!This comment made me cry tears of laughing, man!Thank you for making me feel good! :D

• Hughesey09#

Hughesey09 June 3, 2010 4:03:36 AM CEST

replay the 1st 3 seconds a few times and u can see something zooming across the grass looks fake but this thing fuckin moves. shit vid tho u jokers

• anonymous#

anonymous May 6, 2010 9:43:05 AM CEST

yep truck, yep birds fly out all the time,and defo a student on acid showing his 2 hamsters to the sun god, nice.

• Shibbydougy#

Shibbydougy February 18, 2010 4:06:24 PM CET

Most probably an insect, or a bird.

• Shibbydougy#

Shibbydougy February 18, 2010 4:05:14 PM CET

Hahaha, wish I read your post first!

• Shibbydougy#

Shibbydougy February 18, 2010 4:04:10 PM CET

Looks like two friends out filming stuff. The mobile friend goes out to try and point out the 'ufo' looking thing in the centre of the screen. The only interesting part is the few seconds of footage around the 3:55 mark, which I believe to simply be a vehicle of some description.

• Shibbydougy#

Shibbydougy February 18, 2010 4:01:21 PM CET

I think its a train or the top of something like a truck moving from behind the hill they're on.

• Ghost32#

Ghost32 February 14, 2010 10:17:37 AM CET

at 3:55 seconds into the video something odd goes across the screen from the left to the right at the tops of the field, it only lasts a couple frames but the camera shakes alot before so it could be something blown by the wind not sure .

• Pauldamo#

Pauldamo February 14, 2010 7:30:13 AM CET

this headline is misleading,the guy in the film is a friend of the camera man,he said he walked over to the edge of the field and saw some figures,they are not in this video.the guy didn't even see the ufo,you see him walk past it at the beginning and on the way back it looks like he notices it and waves.when this video was released a while ago it said nothing about tall beings,now we're to believe this is a video of a tall being,even some posters are saying yeah,its got long arms.i don't know how they know that because the only person in the shot is one of the camera crew.

• Earthangel2012#

Earthangel2012 February 14, 2010 6:51:38 AM CET

yea.. that's what i noticed also given that's kinna the only indication of his hight..but judging by the length he has to be well over 6ft..maybe about 7ft tall.