Jesse Ventura Explains Why WTC7 Is The Key To 9/11

• Kanaeta
  • uploaded: Mar 12, 2010

• Tylerdurden#

Tylerdurden September 7, 2010 11:46:19 AM CEST

I second that emotion. The truth law is 1 ridicule 2 violent opposition 3 acceptance though think these women will never get past number 1 ;-). I'm frm europe and I only know ventura as a talk show host and I think as a wrestler but hes gained much respect with this appearance and has changed my opinions on wrestlers ;-).Good on him.

• Harryparry#

Harryparry March 14, 2010 12:41:59 PM CET

They are not babbling skeptics, they are devoted skeptics. It takes real effort to believe the lie under the mountain of contrary evidence.

• Mastive72#

Mastive72 March 13, 2010 9:30:51 PM CET

they are not babbling skeptics, they are babbling sheeep, and sidetrackers to what is truth and reality. Look at what they talk about on their shows,if i were an alien i'd thinking their show is great comedy.

• Ironshroom#

Ironshroom March 13, 2010 8:42:40 PM CET

i despise these women. they're a bunch of tired old windbags who couldn't tie their own shoes. cudos to jessie, i don't have the patience to explain 2 2=4 to retards.

• Curtow24#

Curtow24 March 13, 2010 8:41:20 PM CET

I dislike how they try to disillusion and program the viewers by trying to instilling doubt, "Why would the government lie?" Stupid. Why? so you can be asleep in your world eating McDonald everyday and eating the meat they factory make for you with the chickens and cows inhaling fecies all day, pumped full of stuff so they mature faster and bigger. Some people piss me off and this is why, because they single you out like your weird for thinking straight.

• Kirksbitch#

Kirksbitch March 13, 2010 7:05:15 AM CET

Jesse Ventura should put a sleeper hold on these idiot bitches!His book is a great read.

• Kirksbitch#

Kirksbitch March 13, 2010 7:04:19 AM CET

• Juicycross#

Juicycross March 13, 2010 5:57:50 AM CET

I can't stand these women... they're all babbling skeptics. Good job on Jesse's part tho!

• Hayden#

Hayden March 12, 2010 5:24:47 PM CET

In the Country of the blind, the one eyed man is King...

• Area51#

Area51 March 12, 2010 4:52:57 AM CET

Don't believe everything the Government is telling you.