Ultimate UFO Collection-Iceland Volcano March 2010

• Kingz
  • uploaded: Apr 1, 2010

Description:

Dozens, possible hundreds of people here on DTV have watched this live via webcam broadcast on this website:

LOGO is only first minute... please be patient, saved the best for last !

Make of it what you want, but these objects were deffinetly no black helicopters ;)

NOTE:
This is an edited version, The non edited version will be uploaded ASAP!

Here is the topic on Disclose.tv forum:

Tags:
Categories:
Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Bigfoot228#

Bigfoot228 April 5, 2010 6:22:04 PM CEST

i like this, in my humble opinion theres definitly something going on here.if these things are extraterrestrial i would imagine they are very interrested in our current geological upheavals. you can add this to a long list of ufo sightings in and around active volcanic areas around the world. thanks for the vid!

• Bod1977#

Bod1977 April 5, 2010 3:54:19 PM CEST

banging prodidgy tune

• Ricchase#

Ricchase April 5, 2010 6:30:02 AM CEST

Didn't your Mommy ever tell you to keep your trap shut if all that spills out is froth and spit. It makes you appear fundamentally lacking.....

• Ricchase#

Ricchase April 5, 2010 6:25:34 AM CEST

Yes, of course there are helicopters. But as the poster clearly stated, there are other things too. What? Who knows. That is the same thing that can be said about most UFO sightings. You may see "something" but odds are, you will not be able to clearly identify what you are seeing. That's the beauty and wonder of watching some of these vids. Rather than devolve into a juvenile bitch-toad, just watch what is offered and don't complain. The stuffs' free and you, me and all of us just might be seeing things for the first and only time, or more. Again, who knows? I am enjoying simply getting to observe an anomaly. Thanks Kingz.

• Kingz#

Kingz April 5, 2010 2:30:59 AM CEST

yes me too, like we all can... but can you look beyond that, or do you need a third eye for that ;)

• Thomvinson#

Thomvinson April 5, 2010 2:13:33 AM CEST

I am seeing a lot of helicopters here. . .

• Smiles#

Smiles April 5, 2010 2:03:02 AM CEST

lol nice sound track : ) at least he took the time to put music to it , theres bound to be hellicopters viewing this event as its spectacular to look at just mayby there are ufos viewing it in the same way we do? one part of vid shows all sorts of things buzzing around..

• Bolero08#

Bolero08 April 5, 2010 1:48:57 AM CEST

Exactly. Music bacground is stupid. And also I haven"t noticed any UFO or news about UFO around vulcano. But UFOs and alien are for sure here in Iceland including world chakra.

• Kingz#

Kingz April 4, 2010 6:05:38 PM CEST

hahaha....such a wise man! I love it.LOOK at the description!!!!!EDITED VERSION... does that mean something to you?And I wish I could do photoshop in video's, it could make me rich.... unfortuanetly this is all real, but it doesnt mean they are ALIEN SPACESHIPS or something!Sorry but your reasoning for the music is the biggest bunch of crap I heard, put volume out and watch... if you want too complain about the footage itsefl, that is fine by me!I'm even willing to listen to your explenations, but obviously your just a sad old man who likes to put his uneducated opinion unto others...Just a reply from the kiddy department ;)

• Ayahuasquero#

Ayahuasquero April 4, 2010 5:19:23 PM CEST

It's somewhat difficult to view any video when the poster is clueless enough to add a soundtrack of stupid, head-banging, heavy metal music, or whatever one calls the crap that was attached to this video. In other words, the video is either a hoax and/or was posted by a 14 year-old. The message I get is that the content of the video is so suspect that some idiotic music has to be added to give it meaning. It really make the poster seem like a youngster in his parents' basement. Either add a soundtrack that doesn't make you look like a pimply-faced kid, or you could just have no soundtrack at all. Just a comment in the credibility department.