AMAZING UFO FILMED ON JAPANESE AIRLINE

• Kiltedkiller1#

Kiltedkiller1 October 14, 2011 9:54:43 PM CEST

Agreed my friend !Thanks 2 every1 who has commented ! your views and analysis is much apprecciated KK1

• Coralbay00#

Coralbay00 May 22, 2011 10:28:41 PM CEST

and while i'm on the subject...to all you debunkers, 'please go and find some other pants to sniff, these are all clean here'!!!

• Coralbay00#

Coralbay00 May 22, 2011 10:26:59 PM CEST

i feel the same as you but could never have put it in such fine context!! bravo dude, well said.

• 24038462#

24038462 September 29, 2010 6:20:02 PM CEST

I believe something exists out there that is no human.But having said that I am extremely difficult to fool with video film of:Planes, satellites, balloons, lanterns, video effects - (I spent several years creating 3D computer graphics and animations), stars, etc.etc. But this one I can't explain so it has to go into the 'Unidentified Flying Object' category.

• Merginglight#

Merginglight April 25, 2010 11:55:40 PM CEST

Man, if I saw something like this ANYWHERE in real life, I would poop myself. I'm laughing at the thought, but to be serious, that image freaked me out. It reminds me of what I would be seeing if I were in a cell while some larger than life being was putting a needle into me to put material in or take material out, you know, like a scientist would do. It just looked so much like one of those needle, suction devices. I've seen strange goings on in the sky and so, I'm apt to take this serious. To my eyes, this is not fake at all and since it's not fake, what the heck is it? No one can answer that, I know, but still I can't help but wonder why we aren't able to ID these types of things.

• Bigfoot228#

Bigfoot228 April 19, 2010 7:24:03 PM CEST

this is a great video. thanks for sharing Kiltedkiller1

• Bigfoot228#

Bigfoot228 April 19, 2010 7:23:11 PM CEST

well said, why do people who obviously dont believe in this stuff spend so much time on here espousing negative opinions on every single post? kinda makes one wonder.....

• Mastive72#

Mastive72 April 14, 2010 1:58:27 AM CEST

I thinkng alien barbque......!!!!

• Koeurstein#

Koeurstein April 13, 2010 12:15:09 PM CEST

Nice vid. Never seen this type of object in all the ufology stuff. And for the guys who are never satisfied because of pictures who are ALWAYS too much like that....Not enought like that...Think of the possibility that some kind of engines could be not necesserly construct in a static 3-D engeneering.Sorry for my aproximatly english...

• Picachu#

Picachu April 13, 2010 9:34:29 AM CEST

The resolution of the object seems to be higher than the rest of the video. ????