The Masks That Aliens Wear

Description:

Video taken from J. Chisholm Youtube site.

Quote from site:

-------------snip-----------------------

April 11, 2010 — On occasion, you can process ETs out of UFOs flying by in near infrared.
The particular alien in this near infrared is covered with a metallic half-mask type device to obscure it's profile.

There is nothing easy about processing UFO images for these kind of details. Not only do you have to break through the "stealthy bits" that hide alien hardware, but on the very rare times you get an alien to look at....the aliens never make it easy. There is always some sort of mask, or tricky kind of camouflage, that aliens deploy to make it hard on a person trying to sort out what is going on in the image extracted from video. This is one of those times.

------------end quote----------------

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• anonymous#

anonymous November 8, 2011 11:42:57 PM CET

crap

• Ufolooking#

Ufolooking September 25, 2011 12:22:54 PM CEST

State your opinion, but give you reasons, not references to a book you are trying to sell.

• Mylyingeyes#

Mylyingeyes June 27, 2011 4:25:17 PM CEST

The UFOs looked real ..but come on... that is not masking... I know... Author of UFO: My Lying Eyeshttp://search.barnesandnoble.com/UFOs-My-Lying-Eyes/SHERYL-TRIMBLE/e/2940012298607http://search.barnesandnoble.com/UFOs-My-Lying-Eyes/SHERYL-TRIMBLE/e/2940012298607

• Ufolooking#

Ufolooking December 15, 2010 6:01:36 AM CET

Bad karma will follow you, As you shrink,Because, Your angry comments stink.ufolooking

• Kakoa#

Kakoa November 15, 2010 12:46:10 PM CET

get off the drugs idiot

• Ufolooking#

Ufolooking August 2, 2010 9:25:52 PM CEST

Author, J. Chisholm, who created this video shown above (Video was originally on author's site on youttube, I redeployed the video here), has a book for sale on the above UFO video and other UFOs. The book is a photography and video capture book on UFOs, please click here (leave comments and reviews on book on author's Amazon website below):http://www.amazon.com/Photography-Method s-UFO-Hunter-How/dp/0986562904/ref=sr_1_ 1 ?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1280775721&sr=8-1Written by UFO Lookingps I have read this seminal writer's work, and man is it cool. I've been looking, and the New Hampshire Skeptics are going to review this book...should be interesting to hear what skeptics have to say about what is in essence a step by step how-to book on capturing UFOs on video. I wonder if the skeptics are going to put the effort in to actually carry out the steps outlined in the book, or, are they going to ignore step by step instructions on video capture of UFOs as shown in a book (I have - the steps in the book work!)

• Ufolooking#

Ufolooking April 12, 2010 7:32:19 PM CEST

Gee.Post a real alien video from a writer who is releasing a how to book on how to capture UFOs, and someone rates you with "1". Cool.Guess the media has confused people, who believe UFOs actually look like flying saucers. The few I've caught on near IR camera look just like the one's J. Chisholm is posting.I will continue to post this writer's videos. I am kinda getting into this subject.ufolooking