Please rate:

What a Bunch of BS

• Spazomaticyeti#

Spazomaticyeti April 13, 2010 7:58:26 AM CEST

I can assure you that those passages were NOT written for this time period. Even if they are corrupt, huh? Is this how we love our children to allow others in government to control and kill us at their will? We would care for others by letting them be beaten and persecuted and raped? Yeah right. Im sure the " book of love " means to tell us to submit to evil and its hellish ways? How are we to be " judged for our works " if this is the case? The video title says it right. This guy is completely full of crap and needs to learn what the good book really means. Did not God ordain pharaoh into power then use him for an example of the misuse of power? God punished pharaoh and his family for enslaving His people, right? Killed his first born? Is there a difference now? Should we submit now to the government? Should we allow them to do this to us, our family, our neighbors, our communitys? This man is a fool and his perspective should be under the floor boards right next to his scardy ass. No heart touched by God would see His word through that kind of perspective. Just a fool who should keep his mouth shut.

• Harryjackson#

Harryjackson April 13, 2010 1:38:58 AM CEST

No you dont resist them,you just dont cooperate with them. Tell them nothing you dont have to.Use Cash when ever you can.Dont swear oaths to them. Tell people anything you find that will expose them,but make sure you can prove it. Dont vote. Simply drag your heels and let them work for YOUR ATTENTION. Footaball sheepball GET IT ?

• Smuggler#

Smuggler April 13, 2010 12:50:10 AM CEST

Its a sad truth that there are now and have always been people who are content to be led. People who are incapable of accepting that they are human and fear facing what that means. People who can not make a decision easily and thus must rely on authority to do for them what they fear to do on their own.In other words there are people who are content to be slaves, wish to remain slaves and will grasp at any straw to justify their position as slaves. If god is the supreme athority, I guess he has reached his bottom most foundations, scraping the bottom as it were, now he has no where else to turn if He is proved wrong.................. Heavens Gate time?

• Gostrider#

Gostrider April 13, 2010 12:35:30 AM CEST

Which is what most should decide, who side they are on if they have the courage.

• Gostrider#

Gostrider April 13, 2010 12:33:36 AM CEST

Go ahead take me out NWO bastards, like you did to JFK, MLK, Lincoln, kids in Iraq, Michael Jackson, Elvis, John Lennon and all the cilvians in all your wars. I DO NOT FEAR YOU AT ALL.

• Gostrider#

Gostrider April 13, 2010 12:33:36 AM CEST

• Gostrider#

Gostrider April 13, 2010 12:33:32 AM CEST

• Gostrider#

Gostrider April 13, 2010 12:08:43 AM CEST

I do not FEAR you at all!

• Gostrider#

Gostrider April 13, 2010 12:06:59 AM CEST

Go ahead take me out bastards!

• Gostrider#

Gostrider April 13, 2010 12:05:12 AM CEST

I resist and I am still alive! f**k off.