New Digital Enhanced Video Of Polish Plane Crash

• Isotrop
  • uploaded: May 3, 2010

• Smiles#

Smiles May 9, 2010 11:15:19 PM CEST

now even my post has been altered and this i cant find again fkn no way ..

• Smiles#

Smiles May 9, 2010 11:07:51 PM CEST

i clicked on the link to see english version on you tube and noticed somthing i thought was realy odd and scary ! its on about the 3rd page of coments , if you look at this you will see what i mean, check out the names of the people making coments, one from the states and one from russia, and thats definatly live gun shots! the guy from russia posting is well just read it !!! bloodrhein I live in Smolensk. I couldn't even park my car that day properly, and landing a plane in such a%uFEFF fog is a fuckin suicide. 5 days ago bloodrhein @2JOHNNYT How%uFEFF did u know this? I know him. He is still alive. He was interrogated by FSB like everybody else , who witnessed the crash, but nothing more. 5 days ago 2JOHNNYT @bloodrhein Well over here in the States its all over alternate%uFEFF media that he was killed 5 days ago bloodrhein There were just some locals, who wanted to steal anything valueable. simple. its Russia. Then authorities came and started shooting in the air to drive them away. Standart practice. Flashlights were replaced because Putin's plane was arriving. The airport authrities just didn't want more problems, and did everything possible to%uFEFF feel secure. It's always like this in Russia. Im Russian , i know ((( My condolences. :'( 5 days ago BattlingTube This video%uFEFF has been entered into the 'News of the Day' battle at BattlingTube website. 6 days ago

• 777equals666#

777equals666 May 9, 2010 8:30:50 PM CEST

I can tell you that the video is authentic to the crash event and so are the gun shots heard in the background! I have no comment on the translation...

• Eddierosario#

Eddierosario May 5, 2010 10:21:34 PM CEST

Fake

• Thesaint#

Thesaint May 4, 2010 2:56:33 AM CEST

Thanks Mate, cheers.

• Peppami#

Peppami May 4, 2010 1:31:18 AM CEST

If you want to see it with english translate, go here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEx7HL4H5yk

• Thesaint#

Thesaint May 3, 2010 11:10:53 PM CEST

how do we get the translation?