Night Vision UFO Footages with William Roehling

• Pindz
  • uploaded: May 11, 2010

• Ufobillatgmail#

Ufobillatgmail September 4, 2010 8:01:18 AM CEST

The "Craft/Entity/UFOs" were recorded with "Non-Zoomed" Gen3 Night Vision Goggles, the Crafts are located in the lower & mid-sky and easily distinguishable when your looking through the NV-Lens/Eye piece. Satellites 'can' be seen thru the NV but are tiny dots compared to these crafts which are easily seen & spotted by sight before looking at it thru the NV, it's easier to scan the sky by looking up with your bare eyes, then sighted with the Night Vision and recorded w. a low Res. Mini Cam attached to the left eye-piece as seen in the video. I'm now recording with a Hi. Def. Mini Cam, which will clarify the fine details of the objects, which can be seen on my YouTube Channel:" sphericalwjr08800 " A crazy name I'm stuck with. Ive recorded many interactions and occasionally speak to them spiritually, which you will here me doing from time to time, please don't freak out, it's just an experimental process that actually works at times? I have a lot of unseen "Unbelievable" videos that are in the process of being posted, i have very little technical experience,(i just learned how to post videos!) everything i record is "100% Raw, Real & Unedited" & no-music, "Just The Truth" Peace.....William.....

• Ufobillatgmail#

Ufobillatgmail September 4, 2010 8:01:04 AM CEST

• Ufobillatgmail#

Ufobillatgmail September 4, 2010 6:46:16 AM CEST

The best UFO videos Ive seen didn't have the UFO zig-zagging either?

• Pindz#

Pindz May 12, 2010 2:06:44 PM CEST

hahaha =)

• Giantkiller#

Giantkiller May 12, 2010 6:53:51 AM CEST

All right "PINDZ" Now you're like a celebrity ha? Tha's how cool is that....great job...cheers!!

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger May 12, 2010 3:53:43 AM CEST

Satellites, If the objects were to change direction and not just continue in a straight line I'd be more interested.one star that's all.

• Boondox681#

Boondox681 May 11, 2010 7:42:12 PM CEST

pind..that is pretty cool. peace

• Pindz#

Pindz May 11, 2010 6:33:56 PM CEST

The man in the video named William Roehling contacted me thru youtube yesterday and told about this interview of him and Jamie Maussan. How cool is that ;-)