Gibbs Evades Long Form Question
- Uploaded by Kanaeta on Jun 2, 2010
- Views: 164
Top Ten Things That You Should Know About Barack H. Obama
Published: Apr 16, 2009
Author: Michael Hopper
1. He may not be a natural born citizen qualified to serve as President under Article II of the Constitution.
2. He is a suspected illegal alien for two possible reasons.
3. He took elected office and was admitted to the Illinois Bar under an alias. He admits he was born to an American mother and a British subject, suggesting dual citizenship at best. If he was not born on U.S. soil, and his mother was a minor, she was ineligible to convey US citizenship. Under the British Nationality Act of 1948, he was born a British Citizen. His paternal grandmother claims to have attended his birth in Kenya. Kenya memorializes his place of birth.
At age 3, his mother and father divorced. His mother remarried and his step-father enrolled him in school in Indonesia as "Barry Soetoro."
At age 10, after his mother's second divorce, he reentered the US by casually and illegally assuming his birth name. Later still, he ran for and won elected office under his birth name without disclosing his legal name or his prior use of alternative names.
No record of any legal name change from Barry Soetoro to Barack Obama has ever been found.
4. He probably lost his citizenship. An Indonesian citizen at age 6, having been adopted by a national, he may be in the US illegally. USC Â§1481(a)(2) provides loss of nationality by natural born citizens upon "taking an oath or making an affirmation or other formal declaration of allegiance to a foreign state ... after having attained the age of eighteen years," in violation of 8 U.S.C. Â§1401(a)(1). Indonesia did not allow for dual citizenship. If Obama got an Indonesian passport in 1981, when he was 20 years old, he effectively renounced any U.S. citizenship he may have had.
5. He is suspected of secretly holding a foreign passport. When he traveled to Pakistan in college, Americans were not allowed into that country. If he traveled on an Indonesian passport in 1981 at age 20, he was and remains an Indonesian citizen.
6. He posted an illegitimate birth record to deflect questions and allegations.
7. The Certification of Live Birth is a suspected forgery. The "Certification of Live Birth" shown on FightTheSmears.com is not a birth certificate, but an image of an abstract that was invalidated by alteration. As indicated on that same image, the blacked out certification number invalidates the document. Document analysis shows it to be a suspected forgery.
The border is one that is used in 2007 COLBs. As a security measure, Hawaii changes their borders every year. This is when the Obama campaign claims the certificate was obtained. However, the seal and signature stamp are from a 2008 COLB. As revealed by a process called edging, the Hawaiian seal and signature stamp on the back of the document are revealed to be from the wrong year. Document experts have analyzed other aspects and find forgery.
8. He refuses to release relevant records. Since matters available in the public domain raise these issues, the burden rests on Obama/Soetoro to explain. He declines to release college applications, transcripts, his birth record, or addresses of where he has lived.
9. His selective service registration may be falsified. A FOIA document shows a 2008 sequence number for a supposed 1980 registration, an incorrect date of signature, an obsolete postal stamp and other discrepancies. Did he register at age 18 like everyone else?
10. Not a single cause of action has been won by Obama on the merits. All pending suits attempting to get Obama/Soetoro to produce simple documents have been dismissed on technical grounds such as the standing of the plaintiff. Therefore, the courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States have never ruled on the merits of his citizenship.