UFO Squadron Over Oakland California 28th may 2010

• Bushido
  • uploaded: Jun 2, 2010

Description:

The above video was taken on May 28, 2010.

I was alone for the recent video. My wife was in the house.

From my own observations on previous nights I could not see these craft without the IR (infrared).

In the last video the craft went into the clouds and I lost them. I then heard the jet passenger plane and thought to film it for comparison.

A few weeks ago I used the IR scope and saw 3 squadrons of about five each similar craft on same heading at near 10:00 PM Friday night.

About 5 minutes later a large triangle craft similar to TR3-B follow behind them. The three squadrons of small craft were traveling at least 10X speed over conventional fighter aircraft at similar altitude to latest video. My wife was with me for that event. She could not see any of it with out the IR.

We then found a large craft with the IR that slowly traveled in a lazy zig-zag pattern toward the west at an altitude estimated at 100 miles. She was able to see that one when I gave her the scope.

I hope this information helps. My thoughts are these are our craft undisclosed to the public. Man I would love to fly one. I will be going out tonight to try my luck but may have to wait till next Friday for another good capture.

Kevin McCracken

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Aliengrey#

Aliengrey June 2, 2010 6:37:50 PM CEST

I thought it was a triangle spacecraft lol I was like "Oh, right on."

• Jonafish#

Jonafish June 2, 2010 6:04:37 PM CEST

Damn, Sperical is right, the flapping is noticable in slow mo.

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger June 2, 2010 12:28:48 PM CEST

Birds, yes I'll buy that explanation. They are flying in a V formation to reduce air friction and save energy, you wouldn't need to do this in the vacuum of space. I'd believe they were alien ufos if they took sudden right angle turns or traveled extreamly fast.

• Sperical#

Sperical June 2, 2010 8:33:45 AM CEST

Only problem is when you look at it in slow motion you can see the wings of the birds flapping? Yes i want this to be "Space Craft" just as much as you do but these are some kind of high flying birds as they do reflect infra red and ambient light from their Oily feathers! Ive recorded some of the same ones and was let down when i saw the exact same ones again but lower the next time and they were birds! Sorry dude! ufobill@gmail.com

• Torchofgod#

Torchofgod June 2, 2010 3:34:42 AM CEST

By the way my oldest daughter was born in Oakland @ Highland Hospital.

• Torchofgod#

Torchofgod June 2, 2010 3:32:23 AM CEST

Looks like the number of God. The number 7.The Phoenix Lights were similar. Why is 7 the number of God? Because their ships fly in that formation then and now. 7 Stars? 7 Angels? Whats up with that?TOG