Strange Alien Figures Caught CCTV California 2007

• Pindz
  • uploaded: Jun 5, 2010

• Danorse#

Danorse September 25, 2011 1:30:27 PM CEST

It moves like a crane or egret, it looks like a crane or egret face on -- can be a crane? -- Naah, it's most likley an alien beeing from across the universe. To the best of my abilities that's the MOST likey explanation I can come up with! What else?

• Cletisvandam#

Cletisvandam April 25, 2011 3:17:55 AM CEST

Got grainy?

• Luketwb#

Luketwb October 5, 2010 2:10:23 PM CEST

I'm speachless really, i mean wow?It's clearly real.

• Gormondy#

Gormondy July 17, 2010 3:59:12 AM CEST

LISTEN GUYS THERE WAS NO LIGHTING ITS AUTOMATIC CCTV CAMERA, YOU CANT EXPECT A PICTURE BETTER THAN THIS. TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE A COUPLE OF PROBABLY GREYS SNEAKING ABOUT. IT IS LIKELY THAT THIS TAPE IS REAL.you would not make a fake/ the quality is too poor for that to be the case...

• Geno44#

Geno44 July 7, 2010 11:21:18 PM CEST

Is it just me. Or did the 2nd one look like a kid with a sheet over its head ?.

• Brawk#

Brawk June 14, 2010 3:37:51 PM CEST

This chap was speaking at a MUFON convention? Don't these people know the hit their credibility takes when they pursue this type of second (I meant 3rd) rate journalism? It can't help their cause at all to be involved with this nonsense. At least the photographer got his 5 minutes of fame. What's that up in the sky? It's a bird, it's a plane..no it's me being a gullible fool for watching this!

• Edro3111#

Edro3111 June 14, 2010 1:53:25 PM CEST

The reason the second one looked different was because it was raising it's wings a little as it walked. Yes, I agree it was an egret. Typical "alien" tape. Third generation, black and white and fuzzy to say the least. Show me one that comes up and shakes hands with the filmer and I'll get really interested!

• Pauldamo#

Pauldamo June 8, 2010 4:51:40 AM CEST

not these again,cattle egrets (birds,a small crane)filmed with crappy cctv,then filmed again off of a monitor,no wonder they look distorted.

• Smegma#

Smegma June 8, 2010 3:08:55 AM CEST

why would this dude invest do much time investigating this and then shoot shitty off-screen video of the evidence??? is he stupid or incompetent...there are only two choices here

• Marielynne#

Marielynne June 8, 2010 12:19:46 AM CEST

These creatures look just like the ones symbolized on the Nasa Insignia. That's right. Beings that are in relationship with humans. The white vector on their insignia looks like this, kinda like a wishbone. I think they traverse the sky without the use of a craft. People have captured movements in the sky that look organic. I think it's these guys.