New Alien Autopsy Video leaked from Russian KGB

• Herbert
  • uploaded: May 28, 2008

• Lgranados#

Lgranados May 19, 2011 12:49:11 AM CEST

No masks.PLEASE----------------Is this how they do this in Russia no wonder!I have never in my life seen any Dr go into anything with out masks.Ha ha ha FAKE as FAKE can be.

• Lgranados#

Lgranados May 19, 2011 12:48:47 AM CEST

• Ericisaclevergi#

Ericisaclevergi June 12, 2010 11:17:55 AM CEST

Only 5 people in the room?No-one else taking pictures,documenting,placing samples in boxes?The"surgeon"uses the instruments like a right-hander using his left hand?It smells bad....sorry.

• Grizzbozak#

Grizzbozak October 6, 2009 7:49:10 AM CEST

If this happened in a western country then yes it would be correct to assume that they would be in a clean room but it didn't. It happened in the USSR. The same country that sent soldiers into a nuclear reactor in a state of total meltdown wearing only bio-hazard suits.

• Windycity#

Windycity August 10, 2009 7:36:37 AM CEST

That Drs "extensive medical history" couldn't help him carve a Thanksgiving Turkey. Good grief. Hand me the instruments, no, no, the tin snips you fool!

• Wolfbane7272#

Wolfbane7272 August 4, 2009 10:03:26 PM CEST

i dont see how they handle the instruments as unfamiliar tools shakey yes but not unfamiliar how would you feel opening up a unknown ebe if in fact this is true and if the posters, tables and floors scream hoax explain please instead of making glib statements with no factual evidence cheers

• Eaganthorn#

Eaganthorn January 29, 2009 6:42:55 PM CET

They seem to handle the instruments as unfamiliar tools. I would think that something as potentially important as an alien autopsy would be performed by real doctors, not actors. There are plenty of clues in the video that scream hoax. The floor, the table and trays, the posters on the wall, etc.

• Kingdogol#

Kingdogol January 20, 2009 12:47:51 AM CET

I hope you all download it and add it to your collection so 'later' you have it as a reference point. Just remember if it looks real, then there is a good chance it is, so much government, and good government, cgi out there these days I honestly don't think people would know the real stuff if it was staring them right in the face. Also the internet may cease to exist in years to come, therefore danother reason to download it my fellow disclosers....

• Hypnopants#

Hypnopants June 3, 2008 11:32:56 AM CEST

true... but if you consider the fact that alien biology would be so different from ours... and that diseases like AIDs have specifically evolved to kill creatures with our blood and biology... chances are a disease from an alien planet with different evolution, wouldn't know what to do in our systems.

• Thevspiral#

Thevspiral May 31, 2008 9:33:17 AM CEST

I would assume they would be in a clean room wearing all forms of protection in case they get Alien Aids... Common sense would tell me this is fake. Probably a home movie.. Russia has people who spoof things too ya know...