Rare NASA Footage of Apollo 11 Astronauts Lies

Description:

Rare NASA footage of Apollo 11 Astronauts Staging Part of Moon Mission

No man has ever ascended higher than 300 miles, if that high, above the Earth's surface. No man has ever orbited, landed on, or walked upon the moon in any publicly known space program. If man has ever truly been to the moon it has been done in secret and with a far different technology.

Tags:
Categories:
Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Thesaint#

Thesaint July 19, 2010 3:10:17 PM CEST

Actually people the whole video has NO contradictions. The scene from capricorn1 was supposed to be there as it was illustrating the point that the movie from 69 was just that a movie done in the vein of capricon 1. This clip from the movie is just one of many that makes up the whole film, which by the way is superb. (I'm talking about the documentary)Personally I'm still asounded why people think that the footage was real, it wasn't and there are enough clues for you by now but I think we did go to the moon bu the footage was fake definitely.

• Dukettt#

Dukettt July 19, 2010 10:08:20 AM CEST

Must say about the porthole trick. Why??

• Ghost32#

Ghost32 July 19, 2010 5:48:59 AM CEST

the first image is from the movie Capricorn One! It's not real!

• Gophertee#

Gophertee July 18, 2010 11:53:33 PM CEST

This video controdicts itself horribly. Get the facts not the factoids.

• Shibbydougy#

Shibbydougy July 18, 2010 8:55:30 PM CEST

Although I only know of the Van Allen belt, and not what it truely is exactly, I agree that it seems to be used as a two-bit excuse as to why we supposedly cannot go to Mars and beyond. I remember during some research I found a video of an astronaught explaining cleary that he and his crew went through the belt and back, and surprise-surprise they came back and remain to this day unscathed.

• Ufodisclosure#

Ufodisclosure July 18, 2010 6:54:04 AM CEST

Van Allen belt radiation is beta particles i.e. electrons. Electricity. The space ship is like a bird sitting on a high power wire. - In no danger.