Think twice about being Famous 1

• Ancientfossil#

Ancientfossil August 1, 2010 4:24:25 PM CEST

I Love it! another day...another revelation...

• Dukettt#

Dukettt July 20, 2010 8:08:55 AM CEST

LOOKING LIKE A FOOL WITH YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!That vid was hilarious. That guy is a great comedian. He should get his own tv show!

• Thevspiral#

Thevspiral July 20, 2010 8:00:43 AM CEST

I know it's hard to understand. If you ask God to show you the truth, he will take you down the rabbit hole and you wished you never saw the truth. The above video is absolutely 100% true. Sometimes I wish I was ignorant again.

• Tiamat#

Tiamat July 20, 2010 1:13:32 AM CEST

I didint need any information to know that these guys with thier boxer shorts hanging out were gay

• Cosmonaut#

Cosmonaut July 20, 2010 1:05:49 AM CEST

Hilarious anti-fag rant, I didn't need this video to tell me 50cent sings into a dildo.some people truly blow my mind.

• Lumendelsol#

Lumendelsol July 19, 2010 7:16:52 PM CEST

love this video, but he is using his own opinions to justify his intent. A true mark of a heretic. The baggy pants look comes from prison, correct, but not because you like it rectally, but because prison clothes where usually a few sizes too big, or that particular prison didn't allow belts to curb suicides. When you preach about our lord, please don't use lies or change the method...it marks you, BY GOD AND HIS SON an evil person in league with satan itself. It says right in the bible that no word can be changed....you just did. I hope you redo it and make it more factual than it is now.. Fearmongering is not GODS way. Thats why the old testament GOD is irrelevant and not really GOD. Good day sir.

• Cyberelf#

Cyberelf July 19, 2010 6:58:15 PM CEST

excellent vid...I always wondered about the jeans down by the ankles look...great post!

• Yendor65#

Yendor65 July 19, 2010 8:22:41 AM CEST

I need to show this to my 20 year old son, not that it will do any good but it may make him think a bit :) Thanks for post!

• Gloomylunatic#