Morphing star above my home town

• Cleeg
  • uploaded: Jul 20, 2010

• Cleeg#

Cleeg January 6, 2011 7:59:59 AM CET

Thank you for your wonderful comment and sujestion on what they maybe? My opinion on what these maybe (as we have an uncountable amount above my hometown)is that they are points that can be seen and double as stars, (especially the ones in constellations)or better described as joints, seen by the naked eye that attach hidden lines, outlines, edges, etc. of large ships. These ships can somehow avoid our vision and are not of this world but have same elements that we all are made of. Hope to only get better at capturing there images as they seem to be cooperating better, less frustrating in filming them and you are more than welcome to post them, just include my opinion with yours also. Thanks again, cleeg

• Onegirl07#

Onegirl07 January 5, 2011 9:31:27 AM CET

PLEASE COMMENT ON VIDEO #3. THESE ARE MORPHING DEMONS. VERY AMAZING AND COOL. YOU REALLY CAUGHT SOME REAL SPIRITS HERE. THIS IS REAL PROOF, AND A GREAT JOB!! I WOULD LIKE TO POST IT TO MY YOUTUBE SIGHT, BUT DON'T KNOW HOW.

• Cleeg#

Cleeg July 27, 2010 2:08:53 AM CEST

The reply before this was from a friend of mine, Donna, who also filmed the fake star. She just used my computer and didn't realize that it would go under my name Cleeg, Thanks Donna for your input, you need to sign up and post your video!?

• Cleeg#

Cleeg July 22, 2010 10:18:59 PM CEST

the other night there was a documentary on tv explaining orbes and their spirits and other phenomiun.

• Cleeg#

Cleeg July 22, 2010 10:16:11 PM CEST

i also was a witness to this video because i filmed it with my camera. So anytime you are ready to come and see and film it yourself then you can share any descrepancy you have with it. thank you and have a great day. Solumn

• Cleeg#

Cleeg July 21, 2010 11:03:55 AM CEST

I'm sorry, I had know idea who this maitreya & Benjamin Creme is. Thanks to you I have increased my knowledge after I googled them, Thank you. Also, this evening I went out with the same video camera and took half a dozen street light, any kind of man made light I could find that was turned on and all had the same results. They all were just a bright glow, nothing like the said video. Wish you could be here to see for yourself. Will be posting that video to show the drastic difference between a street light and the star above my home town when I can get the time. I, in no way, am out to decieve anybody and until you can come here to observe this phenomina yourself, please don't judge. Thank you for your interest. Cleeg

• Ghost32#

Ghost32 July 20, 2010 11:36:23 PM CEST

This has something to do with maitreya & Benjamin Creme right? He has heaps of these on his website! But if you zoom in enough on a street light you get the same effects and people are being decieved by these types of videos!

• Sandman1975#

Sandman1975 July 20, 2010 12:01:06 PM CEST

Alls I see is something slowly moving across the camera lens. No morphing star. But think what u want...lol.

• Sperical#

Sperical July 20, 2010 6:40:05 AM CEST

I call them "False Star's" or "False Star UFOs" or "False Star Orb-UFOs" Please check out some of them Ive recorded and posted onto my YouTube Channel:" sphericalwjr08800 " Which you'll see them in much better detail, there are many other different types out there but mine are the most prevalent! ufobill@gmail.com

• Djdamm#

Djdamm July 20, 2010 12:38:25 AM CEST

yes,Cleeg i see these stars,usually on cold winter,clear nights.I can see without binoculars the brilliant colours they emit.they could be ufos,another mystery.good vid.