To The Dictators Of Our World

• Handofra#

Handofra August 9, 2010 1:52:48 AM CEST

I do not suffer from transference you are mistaken, but keep trying to convince yourself that is the case: whatever gets you through your meaningless day.I see you as an example of what has gone wrong with our society, how the lack of discipline and parental involvement has produced a generation of infantile weaklings that will utterly depend on a large governmental body as they have no real life skills.You can push buttons on your laptop but you have no clue how any of it functions, the modern day version of the old fart that couldn't get that VCR clock to stop flashing 12:00... Lemme guess, your biggest accomplishment is assistant shift supervisor at Starbucks ?You impress me as a wandering dog, sniffing butts and eating out of garbage cans as you lope along through life, never needing to know anything more than what makes you feel good.The Hand of Ra.

• Smuggler#

Smuggler August 8, 2010 11:38:55 PM CEST

This guy was put on pause at around 6 years old, His Mom just discovered it and clicked Play recently. Which explains the lack of continuity. But even really good reefer consumed over a long, long time couldn't cause the rest. The Stlonesque accent, may hint at a regional cause and effect thing.A new age monk? After a bit of thought, Noooooooooo.Not even a new age spore I think, just a flawed self centered schmuck.

• Stonedmonk2012#

Stonedmonk2012 August 8, 2010 7:37:22 PM CEST

I see you as a judgemental reflection sitting on the throne of yourself, looking down at a part of who you are. I feel your judgements are a reflection of your frusteration with your own life! I feel for you because it seems you cannot right now I feel You hate yourself brother and you can't even see that: Dumb animals like me WOW. I send you my love-something I perceive you cannot comprehend. The reflective nature of our being is something that I am aware of. from I to I love YOU ONE love

• Handofra#

Handofra August 8, 2010 6:21:21 PM CEST

As we near the end of the current cycle more and more of humanity will become like you: dumb animals.We see it exemplified everyday in our mental midget world of video gaming internet idiots.Although terribly sad, it's still fascinating to watch.Just about time for the reset...Soon, soon. :)The Hand of Ra.

• Stonedmonk2012#

Stonedmonk2012 August 8, 2010 5:31:23 PM CEST

You are awesome! I Love You :) from I to I love YOU ONE love

• Handofra#

Handofra August 8, 2010 3:09:06 AM CEST

So, I guess you want to live like some kind of free-range chicken...You are a perfect example of the worthless simian product being produced by our socio-educational system.You are a spoiled product of Western society, raised on television and junk food, sitting behind your computer whining about how awful your uneducated and meaningless little life is while 850 MILLION people go to bed starving EVERY night.

• Ghost32#

Ghost32 August 8, 2010 2:44:11 AM CEST

Good Post!

• Newearthman#

Newearthman August 8, 2010 2:20:07 AM CEST

You might like my similar topic in the forum section. We could use another free thinker like yourself, you should join! http://www.disclose.tv/forum/as-age-increases-free-independant-thought-d...

• Newearthman#

Newearthman August 8, 2010 1:54:47 AM CEST

Keep it up man! I can pick up on others emotions and thoughts through observation as well. It can be a biatch sometimes when you are too aware!

• Stonedmonk2012#

Stonedmonk2012 August 7, 2010 9:53:26 PM CEST

I will Spark another J and keep expressing myself :) Thanks for sharing your feelings From I to I love YOU ONE love