Ghosts Spirits And Demons Caught On Tape 1

• Dinosaur#

Dinosaur November 1, 2012 4:30:00 AM CET

if u listen carfully to the vedio when the camera is infront of the mirror u can some what make out some words like jack, open the door and burn

• Al1981#

Al1981 August 16, 2010 3:38:37 AM CEST

Seriously! Why, Why not fo once!! WILL THEY HAVE A FREAKEN CAMERA WITH GOOD LIGHTING AND SEEN? AND WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY NOT REVEAL THEM SELF'S IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA AND INTRODUCE THEM SELFS!!! FUCK MAN!!! SKEPTIC STILL....TELL THE DAY I SEE A GHOST!! I WILL BELIVE...BUT COME ONE!! WE HUMAN BEINGS HAVE BEEN ON THIS MYSTERY FOR AGES!

• Belarion#

Belarion August 16, 2010 1:16:24 AM CEST

I find this girl on the right is distractingly pretty, any one else?

• Belarion#

Belarion August 16, 2010 1:11:27 AM CEST

Who is Elbert einstein, Alberts younger brother?

• Martuska#

Martuska August 16, 2010 12:36:46 AM CEST

I believe in spirits and the spiritual dimension. Elbert Einstein wrote about about it and so did Rudolph Stein. There must always be a balance in the universe. Polar and bi-polar. Hot and cold, carnation and reincarnation, good and evil, physical and spiritual, etc......... but this video is definitely questionable.

• Iamcims#

Iamcims August 15, 2010 11:22:00 PM CEST

GHOSTS ARE NOT REAL!WE ARE PRIMATES!god this video made me laugh harder than i have in sometime. especially the ones with the heavy breathing. hahaha

• Iamcims#

Iamcims August 15, 2010 11:19:20 PM CEST

so funny. it's sad how most of you actually believe this crap. or say 90% is bs and the 10% are real?..... that makes no sense. use your logic.

• Markinjp#

Markinjp August 15, 2010 8:35:35 PM CEST

90% of this video is pure BS.! Especially the FL kitchen overnight camera with all the furniture moving around. My family lived with a spirit and trust me ... they do not act like this

• Dukettt#

Dukettt August 12, 2010 8:08:42 AM CEST

I think that only one of the clips is genuine and it is the gettysburg one where horsemen like aparitions appear above the cliff where dude says "cant be motorcycles".

• Glphil#

Glphil August 12, 2010 1:17:36 AM CEST

Some interesting clips. The pantry ghost is 100% BS. Its on utube at "themeshow" If you consider the "whole group of clips" it becomes apparent they're fake and some are better than others... and by coincidence (right), the guy has a daughter that just happens to fit the exact description of the ghost. Many at utube took these quite seriously and there was (and still is) quite the debate as people see them for the first time. Like me! Some of the better ones, under close scrutiny, have obvious editing points. When I first saw the better ones I thought they were real!