Is WW3 just 8 days away

• Vaccineiscancer#

Vaccineiscancer August 31, 2010 2:03:22 PM CEST

israel is the cause of all the world problem They were made as agents of their moon reptylian chief(god) Yahwe-Sin same for Koran it is the same clever and evil reptoid who plays both sides. Reptoids are space parasites currently on the run since Andromedans (space police) are after them. The moon is their cargo ship soon to escape our orbit if reptoids loose the mars to Andromedans.

• Wilf2007#

Wilf2007 August 29, 2010 7:16:04 PM CEST

Actually, for some reason I've dug out that album and listened to it non-stop for the last 2 weeks, and it's amazing how it's as relevant now as it was back when it came out (early ninties?). But the most chilling song I found that I keep flicking to is Amused To Death, the verse starting: "We watched the tragedy unfold, we did as we were told; we bought and sold". All the way to the end of that song! Wow, goosebumpio!!!

• Babalou34#

Babalou34 August 27, 2010 6:53:32 PM CEST

First off, it was never confirmed that Israel has nukes. They would be dumb if they didnt. The reason why nobody makes a big deal about how many nukes they have is because at the end of the day Israelis want to live. Its a deterent against the stone age islamic goverments who are taught from birth, that it is ok to murder and murder as many "infidels" as possible before blowing themselves up. Its in the Koran. Islam is not the religion of peace. They are all illiterate, so the hate-spewing imams are able to teach about their bull$h!# bi-sexual sand-monkey prophet. All none muslims buy this crap because there are alot anti-semites and have infected Europe, the UN and American universities. As someone who was in the military for 15 years, I can say without hesitation, killing muslims is the greatest service I ever done for humanity. It was a pleasure and I wish I still could. Its ok though. In a few years, my son will continue the job and his son after that, until all islamic scum are either exterminated or begging for mercy. Starting with here in America.

• Didaho#

Didaho August 23, 2010 1:16:24 PM CEST

Thanks Pateriot. I lost IQ points just reading your ignorant comment. PLEASE don't breed?! I BEG you. The Earth and my beloved country already has enough mouth-breathers.

• Xkbd2#

Xkbd2 August 23, 2010 1:16:10 PM CEST

The Jewish plan is for complete domination of this world, but they have subdued us so much that we dare not even think the truth.

• anonymous#

anonymous August 23, 2010 6:35:47 AM CEST

I love the way the anchorman says they can't bomb the nuclear reactor now for humanitarian reasons... since when does war take into account humanity?

• Sweetgrass#

Sweetgrass August 23, 2010 6:00:22 AM CEST

beautiful quote. I absolutely love that song. Roger waters is a perceptive genius. I'm glad there is someone else out there that realizes the haunting truth and the surreal message of that song.

• Liveecarbme#

Liveecarbme August 20, 2010 1:41:06 AM CEST

Be afraid. Be very afraid...Bwaaahahahah! "Germans kill the Jews and the Jews kill the Arabs and the Arabs kill the hostages and that is the news...is it any wonder that the monkey's confused?" ...polishing the brass on the Titanic-it's all going down man.

• Thesaint#

Thesaint August 19, 2010 9:08:27 PM CEST

Jimmy, your a moron

• Boondox681#

Boondox681 August 19, 2010 6:53:32 PM CEST

GREAT VIDEO.THIS IS HOW ALL NEWS SHOULD BE BROADCAST.WITH THE TRUTH IN SUBTITLES.THANX 5 STARS