Richard Dolan:Ufology & Government CoverUp Part2/8
- Uploaded by Ghost32 on Sep 10, 2010
- Hits: 1526
- An in-depth discussion on Richard's long-awaited study of UFO history from 1973 to 1991, UFOs and the National Security State, Vol. II.
- The evolution of UFO studies from 73 to 91
- How crash retrieval and abduction research proved to be a revolution for the field
- The APRO v. NICAP v. MUFON feud
- "Government-made UFOs"
- The concept of a "breakaway civilization"
- The controversial Bill Cooper
- Richard's decision to include his "contributions" to Ufology in the book
- The perceived "taint" of the Doty-era of UFO studies
- The mind-blowing testimony of the all-too-unknown Dr. Eric Walker
Richard M. Dolan was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1962. He holds an MA in History from the University of Rochester and a BA in History from Alfred University. He earned a Certificate in Political Theory from Oxford University and was a Rhodes Scholar finalist. Prior to his interest in anomalous phenomena, Dolan studied US Cold War strategy, Soviet history, and international diplomacy.In 2000, he published UFOs and the National Security State: An Unclassified History, 1941-1973 (republished in 2002 with the subtitle Chronology of a Cover-Up, 1941-1973). This 500-page history provides clear detail on the major UFO cases of the early Cold War era, the attitudes and policies toward UFOs by the military and intelligence community, and the fascinating development of the citizen movements to end UFO secrecy. In 2009, Richard completed Volume Two of his historical study, subtitled The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991, and is now at work on the final volume of his historical trilogy He has also published articles and spoken at conferences around the world. Among his main themes are the destruction of our political liberties as a result of the UFO cover-up. He has also speculated on the possible nature of the non-humans themselves and what their presence here means for our civilization. This has led him to take a fresh approach to the topic of "Exopolitics" and to develop unique insights into the practical challenges and opportunities for a true disclosure of the UFO phenomenon. Richard has done a great deal of television work, having appeared on many documentaries for the History Channel, Sci Fi Channel, BBC, and elsewhere. In 2006 he was host to a six-episode series for the Sci Fi Channel, called SciFi Investigates. His website is keyholepublishing.com.