if you still don't believe chemtrails after this

• Shaggietrip#

Shaggietrip September 21, 2010 3:22:34 AM CEST

I have seen videos with the black lines you speak of. I was wondering the same. I will keep my eyes open for more on the subject

• Malogg#

Malogg September 21, 2010 2:36:00 AM CEST

Never watched the video as I have seen enough just thought I would share that the chemtrail planes I seen in Mallorca seemed to cut a dark line in front of the plane going through cloudes when watching them with sun glasses on as they clouded up the sky in a matter of 3 to 4 hrs this was the 1st time I noticed that they do this hhmm wonder what the fuck that is about??...

• Shaggietrip#

Shaggietrip September 19, 2010 3:19:17 PM CEST

Well I may have to say you are a dis=info Member. 20yrs military and you say no spray planes. Not sure were you were those 20yrs. Maybe the Military is just ignorant. Please look at this link. http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/patents.html These patents are used to SPRAY CHEMICALS out of planes. IE: CHEMTRAILS. Also if barium and crap is not so bad for ya. Put a little in your coffee everyday see what happens.

• Gunzenbomz#

Gunzenbomz September 19, 2010 2:44:41 PM CEST

It's happening across Europe also, saw loads of chemtrials on a 6day 3.5thousand mile motorbike trip couple of months back.

• Bobdawg#

Bobdawg September 19, 2010 8:41:00 AM CEST

What a complete waste of time and energy. what you're seeing is not an aerosol. At the altitudes these craft fly its more than 60 below zero. Atmospheric moisture goes into the engines and gets super heated to around 2000 degrees, then gets shot out into the 60 below again. TA-DAH!!! we just just made a cloud made of ice crystals. why does it start and stop you ask? patches of moisture. the planes go in and out of them. thus we have what normal science loving people call CONTRAILS short for condensation trails.. oh and by the way, I have been in the Military for more than 20 years and there are no spray planes.

• Repoman#

Repoman September 19, 2010 7:45:57 AM CEST

Good video but then i dropped a hit of exstacy and i cant stop dancing and touching myself........Im kidding i think a different soundtrack would have been nice...actually i will watch again with the volume off....cant.....stop....dancing...ahhhhhhh!