Please rate:

Men arrested in Gateshead over suspected Koran bur

• Famousmrthomas#

Famousmrthomas November 2, 2010 1:51:15 AM CET

hahaha your a f***ing clown, anybody wants to know why this guy is a clown? i posted rubbish on one of this guys videos earlier because he is posting adverts and old news (really old news) and he looks through my videos to post the word rubbish LMFAO! LOL HAAAA WHAT A CLOWN! talk about taking something personally! get yourself a handbag ladyboy!

• Scooby01ukuk#

Scooby01ukuk November 1, 2010 11:07:40 PM CET

more rubbish

• Djdamm#

Djdamm September 24, 2010 1:22:10 AM CEST

YEAH OKAY I SEE YOUR POINT,FAIR COMMENT

• anonymous#

anonymous September 23, 2010 11:38:13 PM CEST

I'm also from the north-east in uk,these guys sound like chavs.

• Famousmrthomas#

Famousmrthomas September 23, 2010 11:22:37 PM CEST

i know, but i like to see a level playing field, and its ok for muslims to protest against the pope and say he should die, but these guys burn a book and get arrested?! burning a book is not a death threat!And hatered against a religion is not strictly a racist thing, so my problem with this situation is what is the ltd company number of the police that arrested them and could they be accused of unlawful arrest for as for it to be racist there would have to be reference to colour i would think. in the video on here of the pope protest there are a number of ugly white muslims. can i as a white person be racist against another white person!?

• Djdamm#

Djdamm September 23, 2010 11:15:27 PM CEST

HI I LIVE IN THE NORTH EAST OF ENGLAND,AND ALTHOUGH I COULD NOT VIEW YOUR VIDEO,I COULD HEAR IT,THESE PUNKS ARE WHAT GIVE NORTHERNERS A BAD NAME.cOPY CAT BUNCH OF THICK TWATS,THEY PROBABLY CAN,T EVEN READ

• Famousmrthomas#

Famousmrthomas September 23, 2010 11:06:57 PM CEST

dont know why this video wont play on the forum or in the play. the link on the forum ishttp://www.disclose.tv/forum/newcastle-guys-burn-the-quran-and-get-arrested-no-need-t32211.html