Balloon boy space flight w/o dad going to jail

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger October 15, 2010 4:19:17 PM CEST

now attach a rocket to it to get it up further, along with a solar cell to extend it's filming duration and then possibly send it to the moon and back to capture images of the far side. I know the costs would go up but we could all contribute, then maybe we'd actually see the bases on the far side of the moon, screw NASA, it can be done and we can do it together. I've got more that a couple of penny's to contribute.Any takers?

• Ronray#

Ronray October 13, 2010 10:17:20 PM CEST

This is the neatest thing I've seen on ANY video! Finally, something worth watching! BRAVO!

• Spikey#

Spikey October 11, 2010 11:36:30 PM CEST

What a fantastic thing you did for your son. You'll both remember it for the rest of your lives.Inspirational parenting, well done mate.

• Divinity#

Divinity October 11, 2010 9:28:07 PM CEST

what a cute kid - way to go Dad!

• Selectrick#

Selectrick October 11, 2010 7:53:58 PM CEST

Very Cool! I'd luv to try that, Anywhere I can learn the details?

• Dallasgoldbug#

Dallasgoldbug October 11, 2010 5:17:28 PM CEST

Can I convince you to send up another with a modified capsule that will take samples of the materials in the clouds during Chem spraying? I can build out the unit to attach, contact me if you are interested at dallasgoldbug at g mail dot com

• Thomvinson#

Thomvinson October 11, 2010 3:24:26 AM CEST

What a wonderful video! Thank you very much for posting this.

• Gesuskhrist#

Gesuskhrist October 11, 2010 2:47:56 AM CEST

i actually thought the same thing regarding aircraft, but i believe the guy did his homework before the launch.

• Ozwizardks#

Ozwizardks October 10, 2010 11:25:27 PM CEST

That was truly amazing. What a great thing for father and son to share!

• Jayson1972#

Jayson1972 October 10, 2010 7:32:37 PM CEST

Whaa Whaa Whaa. Stop being such a such a dick Dgarrard That was cool and if could only do somthing so thought involved other than being so negative you might be as cool as this dad and his kid. With all the research this guy had to do did you stop to think that maybe he did check to see what kind of air traffic was going on that day. We have all see birds hit jets on the news as well. Not reckless, but very imaginative. You are so negative Dgarrard. One of the coolest non bullshit videos I have seen on here in a while. cool post thanks.