STAN ROMANEK,CONTACTEE ABDUCTEE PRT1

• Djdamm
  • uploaded: Oct 8, 2010

• Henry8#

Henry8 August 8, 2011 11:56:46 AM CEST

Gad sir! This jackanapes can tell a fine tale & so lifelike for a dummy.

• Iamle0#

Iamle0 March 14, 2011 2:40:30 PM CET

What a silly argument to base your faith on I'm sorry to say.

• Codyhall#

Codyhall October 11, 2010 9:37:54 AM CEST

Ok the subject is aliens, not "Terrorists" Watch "Loose Change" if you want to talk about 9/11 :D

• Thieu4u#

Thieu4u October 10, 2010 1:48:05 AM CEST

Well...I must say... I think this story is a perfect example of a fraud. His story begins with a similar story as Maxwell about his chilhood. Than he builds up his story with referring to famous cases like the Hill family story. It shows that these people can make it to the top. No... I don't think this is a real story. What stuck me the most is that he talks about several events, taking place during the time of the very traumatic event of 9 11. He doesn't even mentioned this once!!! That is strange don't you think??? That is in my opinion his greatest mistake in representing a so called real event. People who want to be involved in Ufology should be aware of witness testimony's of the fraud kind. There are always people who want to make monney in whatever way. I should advise this person to see if he can find a job as a standup comedian. Because the giggle factor in the audiance is rather good. Still it is good that this footage is published. Thanks Djdamm, to put this on the web.

• Djdamm#

Djdamm October 9, 2010 6:16:32 PM CEST

• Canubis#

Canubis October 9, 2010 6:05:07 PM CEST

outstanding a must watch

• Djdamm#

Djdamm October 9, 2010 11:55:57 AM CEST

your a twisted, sick ,little speciman,if your gonna swear like that,don,t comment on my posts

• anonymous#

anonymous October 9, 2010 2:34:29 AM CEST

yeah your special mate, like a messiah or a prophet and you can start your own cult because after all you are the chosen one stan your special. fucking freak