police force innocent woman to strip

• Djdamm
  • uploaded: Nov 2, 2010

• Crazycloud#

Crazycloud February 3, 2011 2:19:52 PM CET

How low are these Pigs, lets get really down low. The reptilians are better people. Ouch!

• Gabriel34#

Gabriel34 November 5, 2010 6:52:34 PM CET

All around the world the most notorious difference between cops and bandits is the uniform...

• Djdamm#

Djdamm November 5, 2010 5:28:53 PM CET

YEAH WELL I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN.. I ASSAULTED A COP BY SPITTING WATER ON THEM AND I WAS BOUND LIKE THIS WOMAN,I FORTUNATLY HAD A PAPER SUIT ON,BUT IT DID TAKE THREE OF THEM TO GET MY GEAR OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE.Women cops but thats not the point.My offence too much to drink.[sorry my cap locks]are allover the place.[still despise most cops]

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger November 5, 2010 10:27:44 AM CET

I was in jail a long time ago when I was 18, (now I'm 45)About 4 years after I got out, one prison guard recognized me in a hospital and looked scared shitless, lucky for him I was there to witness my sons birth and not there to get the bastard.I'm sure some of them live their lives in fear of vengeance and so they should because this fact should keep them in line and not let themselves get out of control. I do think that some of them should be made an example of just to keep the others from behaving this way. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger November 5, 2010 10:20:50 AM CET

I totally agree! I remember hearing about that experiment too.Those officers should be put into general population in jail, see how long they last there.

• Soxmis#

Soxmis November 4, 2010 7:10:44 PM CET

The filth indeed.

• Flemo#

Flemo November 3, 2010 9:13:13 AM CET

Those police officers better be prepared to take it to the next level.Any person being so tyrannical to other people can expect his/her life-expectancy to be shortened dramatically.

• Tylerdurden#

Tylerdurden November 3, 2010 1:16:58 AM CET

Anyone know the outcome of the court case? everyone of those bastards should be charged with assult and jailed, there is no excuse in this world. People with unquestioned authority mutate into animals this has been proven in the experiment where students were split into groups of prisoners and prison wardens. It had to be ended prematurely for the safety of the students playing the inmates. They should be jailed for sure and there should never have been men in that room , she lost her dignity and it was nothing less than sexual assault even if it wasnt about sex.Who the fuck do they think they are.