REPTILIAN REPORTER SHAPESHIFTS ON MY FOX 9

• Pindz
  • uploaded: Nov 3, 2010

• Bigdaddybruner#

Bigdaddybruner November 13, 2010 12:44:39 PM CET

I'd fuk her while she was morphing. That would be one to tell the Grandparents about!

• Kjtrucks#

Kjtrucks November 10, 2010 2:22:00 PM CET

I wish I had Photoshop!

• Martinpy#

Martinpy November 8, 2010 11:56:52 PM CET

Is is only distortion....

• Mushin#

Mushin November 8, 2010 3:01:42 PM CET

This looks like some sort of overlay and fade in of a textured background from photoshop, but hey who knows anyone got the original footgate :/

• Dallasgoldbug#

Dallasgoldbug November 8, 2010 8:57:50 AM CET

How about the fact that your have a tail, and had gills during you embryonic development. Some people have full on tails as well as six fingers and toes. Speaking of toes, did you ever look at your feet closely? Have you noticed your toes stem out in pares and then your big toe. Just like your ancestors that had three claw like foot. you ever wonder why you have more teeth than you use and are impacted in the gum far in the back? You ever wonder why men have nipples? Or why are some people born with and extra set of ribs? You need to seriously open you mind to accept that you dont know anything about your past. Ever wonder why all the presidents and members of the royals stem from a few families. Most of with are related. I know you've herd the rumors about the rich families intermarrying, you ever wonder why? Theres nothing far fetched about our race being a cross breed with an extraterrestrial race of shape shifters. Even says it in the bible. The sons of god and the daughters of man, There you have the royal blood line. I would seriously hope you wake up and start catching the bits and pieces of out past that slip through the crack. Our past is a forbidden history that is being kept from us, just look at the egyptian pyramids and the lies they try to feed us about the culture. As for Darwinism, the problem lies at the point where they say the simple cell organism that has no site all of a sudden decides to grow an eye. If it doesn't have site, it doesn't know vision or that spectrum exists, so it cant just decide to grow something it has no idea its use. Yes the strong do survive but that is the progression after we were genetically altered with. The fact remains clear as your third eye the pineal gland in your brain. Why do you think its important for you to keep using fluoride products when we know its a poison? That because it calcifies the pineal gland to the point where you cant use it to communicate with the energy that connects us all together. Dont believe me? get your self some DMT and them comment back.

• Ellev8r#

Ellev8r November 8, 2010 3:45:27 AM CET

if she can't keep her reptile sh*t together they should sack her lizard ass

• Smiles#

Smiles November 8, 2010 1:44:52 AM CET

soooo coool i want her as my pet : )

• Noxic#

Noxic November 8, 2010 1:25:52 AM CET

I live in Minnesota where she is a reporter.Ya know, I always thought she looked strange.....

• Capsule001#

Capsule001 November 4, 2010 3:24:58 PM CET

Digital distortion nothing more, nothing less.

• Onthedot#

Onthedot November 4, 2010 1:19:41 PM CET

To Earthangel2012.You are so right. It's important to redicule the subject as much as possible.That way we get the possibility to scare off the average person, who instantly will dismiss the entire subject. All due to the fact, that the 'evidence' are produced by a nutcase.-when you produce not a damn thing...-True...Since I haven't seen or experienced anything in my entire adult life related to this subject, it's hard to produce anything of value.But I still believe, that there's somthing out there. I'm curious about this, so I investigate these sites.Seeing crap like this are NOT the way to get 'normal' fellowminded people on the wagon. This will only scare off the average person.I've seen a lot of valid footages on the net. Hence my curiosity. I've also seen a lot of footages, which shows nothing whatsoever and still we're supposed to see something.One must be extremely carefull, when it comes to so called 'evidence'. PINDZ MEDIA is doing the complete opposite. He wants us to see somthing in everything and that is the same as debunking the subject.Then again: If this subject are for extremists like you, who needs to see everything in anything, then by all means: Keep up the good work.