Book of Enoch The Great Deception 1

• Sparrow053#

Sparrow053 November 26, 2010 6:10:04 AM CET

Enoch:Noah's Great-grandfather.Taken to Heaven where the Angles were commanded to teach Enoch the language and ways of God.Enoch spent 300 yrs.learning these things.Christ believed The Book Of Enoch and quoted from it often.So I believe and pray for understanding as I do with the Bible..

• T47hip#

T47hip November 25, 2010 1:04:03 PM CET

I envy your faith in something that was created at a time when humans were absolutely positive that our planet was flat. I get religion, we all need a reason to believe that our life(the whole human existence)has had a purpose. Back in the day of "scripture creation", they had no choice but to try and make sense of our existence with the limited science available. There were just as many witch doctors as there was true scientists. Philosophers were a dime a dozen and still are today, its a simple matter of free thought. If you can think of something original "Poof" you may call yourself a Philosopher. If our species exists 300 years from now, a lot of today's beliefs will be looked upon as ridiculous because we will have learned knowledge that is unthinkable right now, similar to how we look back and scoff at the fact that our ancestors really did believe the earth was flat.I personally don't share your religious beliefs, but I also can not claim that I have the answer to the question "Why are we here" all I do know for sure is that we can never stop asking the questions, I cant imagine our species not being inquisitive. My religion goes as far as a successful, repeatable experiment. And sure that may sound cold and bland, but remember we are comparing religion's colorful history like walking on water, resurrection etc. Compared to that, science's simplistic beauty is often underestimated(though not as much any more) It seems to me the more we learn about science, the less likely we are to believe in walking on water.

• Dda70#

Dda70 November 23, 2010 2:48:03 PM CET

amen

• Msfeebie#

Msfeebie November 23, 2010 6:54:04 AM CET

you all better beleive what the God of all creation was saying and is saying right now today, for the Bible is prophetic and everything that happened in the days of ancient came to past then according to the scriptures of God and will happen according to the scriptures of God and the prophetic revelation of YESHUA!!!!!

• Debunker1900#

Debunker1900 November 22, 2010 11:25:34 PM CET

God (the voice in my head) is telling me to tell everyone that the PEOPLE that wrote the Bible were uh....PEOPLE! Oh and BTW...they were listening to the voice in their head. Nice one Robert4363. Most people have no idea, the Book was edited heavily, essentially "re-written". They should have taken out the thing about giants (Nephilm), 800 yr life spans, creationism etc. etc. etc....

• Smiles#

Smiles November 21, 2010 11:32:06 PM CET

lol every little sperm is sacred : )

• Robert4363#

Robert4363 November 19, 2010 7:18:19 AM CET

Not sure if these ignorant people know that the Pilgrims that landed at Plymouth rock did not bring the KJV bible with them. They brought the Geneva Bible with them because back then a lot of true Christians fled England and went to Switzerland where they were not controlled by the STATE approved church, of which King James presided over. Kings James mental history is a whole another story with his lust for little boys to wallowing in animal%u2019s blood after a wild animal hunt. Plus the fact King James weeded out scribes who would not write his version of scripture as he saw fit. Then you have to go all the way back to 325 A.D. With Emperor Constantine and the council of Nicea, where as pagan ritual and philosophies molded so to blend in the follower's of Jesus the Christ with the rest of the roman citizenry. A lot of books were intentionally left out of the accepted bible back in 325 A.D, so I guess these KJV supporters did not realize that scripture was intentionally extracted from, which at the end of the standard Bible says "who ever takes away from these words in this book shall have their name taken out of the book of life and who ever adds to these words in this book that all the curses contained in thee should be added unto them" So according to actual factual history a lot of words were taken out of the bible and a lot of words added to the same bible were done all in one punch> The Council Of Nicea 325 A.D.

• Pindz#

Pindz November 18, 2010 10:27:16 AM CET

RETARDED RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS GO FUCK YOURSELF !

• Nuksu#

Nuksu November 18, 2010 1:18:01 AM CET

I agreed.

• Tylerdurden#

Tylerdurden November 17, 2010 7:43:12 PM CET

So whats the point? he bible says this the bible says that.The bible was written by man and I dont think a truth beyond all truth needs to be accompanied by statements such hast "if anyone brings you anything contradictory to these writings its a lie".That sounds pretty human doesnt it. Sorry but this bible banter doesnt have any value unless it is proved that the words were written by the godly source itself.( Cananyone explain to me logically why this supreme source needs books to communicate with us. I say its being done continously for those who listen.Of course the bible says that someone writing these words is being blasphemous. ;_)