ALIEN FILMED OCT 11 2010

• Djdamm
  • uploaded: Nov 23, 2010

• Debunker1900#

Debunker1900 December 15, 2010 10:11:28 PM CET

I saw Jesus in my toast again!

• Debunker1900#

Debunker1900 December 15, 2010 10:10:44 PM CET

good point shaunwild.

• Shaunwild#

Shaunwild December 2, 2010 1:35:29 AM CET

We all want some proof of extraterrestrial life but I seriously doubt the proof will come in a video of an alien peeping tom. Surely we aren't naive enough to get excited over this one.

• Ronray#

Ronray December 1, 2010 7:04:43 AM CET

I didn't see anything either at first... I thought it was either an 'inside joke', where "I'm" the only one that doesn't see it... Or, Linda Blair would pop out and scare the crap out of me any second... But I guess it is our monitor brightness (or white balance) adjustment. Anyway, I finally saw the "object" in the original video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZG-mZOIL48 ???

• Ricchase#

Ricchase November 29, 2010 8:34:30 PM CET

Cool! You know, I'm not a gullible idiot. True- I am one of those who truly 'wants' to believe. And this because of two things basically; First, it's an intuitive feeling I feel is too strong to be dismissed, so I don't. Secondly, the vast amount of visual evidence. Not proof yet, but good evidence. I can do a fairly rational examination of what I see. Some of it is going to be fake...perhaps. But not the entirety of everything we see! Not all of it! And of those, not everything can be explained. We simply have not been shown the proof we need for whatever reason. But there's gotta be one. Until then, I will appreciate videos such as this, and all the rest. I can decide. Remember, it's only gonna take "ONE" to be real, out of the thousands that have been filmed, witnessed, etc. Just one.

• Mxdbld#

Mxdbld November 29, 2010 8:45:39 AM CET

The moving light in room was most likely an out of focus bug. Most of us accept that probability.

• Marielynne#

Marielynne November 28, 2010 8:47:56 PM CET

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the orb that flies in from the left side curtains and moves thru the room?? This looks like a scout. The lookout guy is staying outside while the other one enters. Maybe we see him as an orb. I believe they are connected. I believe there are two visitors in this video.

• Sttoad#

Sttoad November 28, 2010 6:46:46 PM CET

When they can walk through walls why would they waste time as peeping Toms?

• Braniganslaw#