Bill Birnes Explains Why Ufo Hunters Was Pulled

• Ghost32
  • uploaded: Nov 27, 2010

• Feefiefofanna#

Feefiefofanna September 14, 2011 7:24:52 PM CEST

I didn't even know UFO Hunter's was canceled. That is disappointing. I like the show very much, which is not to say that I agree with every theory presented. Isn't that what "thinking" is for folks? Don't make Bill do all the heavy lifting you lazy B*****ds. Unless you have a problem with those who point to the Bible et al as proof of the existence of God, or a problem with the First Amendment, pipe down with the critical rhetoric. I commend Bill Birnes for his hard work and dedication to this controversial subject. More importantly, I respect his intellectual curiosity. He inspires me to do some thinking and questioning of MY OWN. There may or may not be aliens in outer space but a plethora of jealous bean counters exist here on Earth. In honor of Mr. Birnes, I submit this comments page as "irrefutable proof" of same. If you don't like his research, do your own and then jump in the hot seat.Put up or shut up. I recommend the later if you have soft skin. In other words:We wouldn't be reading this article if we didn't have a shared interest in this murky topic. Your mom probably doesn't even know you believe in Aliens so............ BE NICE. (nanoo-nanoo) ha-ha.

• Rammstein81#

Rammstein81 November 29, 2010 12:06:04 AM CET

It is true that Bill Birnes will not hesitate on jumping to conclusions, spcecially the unexplained ones. But we have to give credit to the man, he may jump to conclusions way too fast, but he does come with some excellent theories.

• Skil04#

Skil04 November 28, 2010 9:43:13 AM CET

what's up with your profile images?

• Gesuskhrist#

Gesuskhrist November 28, 2010 7:45:03 AM CET

ufo hunters was canceled because bill is trying to pass off obvious fakes as real "undeniable proof" of aliens, everything is alien to this guy, he is more interested in selling himself/magazine/books than actual ufo research

• Epicfailure#

Epicfailure November 28, 2010 7:03:09 AM CET

LOL those aren't pickled eggs, it is a lava lamp.that was funny though.

• Liveecarbme#

Liveecarbme November 28, 2010 5:12:54 AM CET

Sadly this is true...Bill's tendencies have harmed the field. Key in this interview: "our budget was huge." networks like making money-paying a show and it's hosts big $ is counter intuitive...it's all about $$$

• 10ftpole#

10ftpole November 28, 2010 5:06:05 AM CET

whats up with the pickled eggs ? this vid made me hungry for em.

• Cosmonaut#

Cosmonaut November 28, 2010 1:17:07 AM CET

Agreed, like many other 'hacks' and careerists he's only interested in selling books.

• Lestells#

Lestells November 27, 2010 11:10:01 AM CET

Bill Birnes drives me crazy. Every single thing he comes across was "undeniable proof" of aliens and UFOs. He was too quick to dismiss practical explanations. And THAT does more harm to the UFO community than anything. It makes all UFO enthusiasts seem like kooks.