1 Rating:

What Advanced Chronic Fluoride Poisoning LooksLike

• Vulcanic
  • uploaded: Jul 22, 2008

• Theblackdouglas#

Theblackdouglas July 7, 2009 6:43:44 AM CEST

also from my own memory which shocks the hell out o most i know that at least 10 years ago possibly more, that here in scotland in port seton where i am from" the main fresh water supply, which is infallable normally in scotland having the best , softest and largest number o water in the whole o the brittish ilses" , suddenly tasted awfull"like i was drinking straight from the pool"we complained about it right away"and i imediatly stopped drinking it" im not joking vulc u could smell the strength of it" it was unbelievable"!so a week or 2 weeks l8r suddenly it was all better and no phone call returned or even a letter as in from the council or water board or anything"as i say that was at least 10 years ago bropossibly as much as 15 years".and im angry and emotional at the same time looking at teh poor lady in the video , where s that video from btw vulc?also lastly strangely enough i damaged my back at work my left gate too b precise and wonder if it might have been related now because it s getting worse n worse and nowadays i only drink tea , so it certainly makes u think".once again vulc ty

• Theblackdouglas#

Theblackdouglas July 7, 2009 6:35:16 AM CEST

ye vulc right on this again" unfortunatly" i watched summin on the gerrys using it in ww2 on the prisoners in theyre camps" and that was teh fluride" also theres another one that is a major ingrediant in most soft drinks i cant remember the damn name now feck" lollook too ur sprites and 7 ups n coke etc ul see what i mean"i did notice some drinks dont have it included like vimto and lucozde etc anda lot of german soft drinks from those aldi n lidl stores theyre soft drinks r all finedamn thats annoying me now"! lolsee if u can find it vulc im sure u wilL" :D

• Vulcanic#

Vulcanic July 22, 2008 8:15:39 PM CEST

yea its no joke this is from build up of fluoride in her back and hip joints,some cities put more fluoride in water then others,as for kids fluoride kills brain cells.

• Rachel444#

Rachel444 July 22, 2008 4:19:09 PM CEST

I thought my Spastic Paraplegia was bad enough, but when I saw this poor woman, it brought me to tears.

• Vulcanic#

Vulcanic July 22, 2008 11:25:53 AM CEST

its crazy we should be putting vitamins minerals in our water not poison! Wht does out goverment care so much about peoples teeth? looks fishy to me and seeing the true test results its very scarey..

• kingligger#

kingligger July 22, 2008 11:21:29 AM CEST

I didn't realise they were putting fluoride in our food too !! And making the people on incapacity benefit have to pay for their own poison. Yep she's definately overdosed on fluoride in that case.

• Vulcanic#

Vulcanic July 22, 2008 8:51:46 AM CEST

If you type in the same title name on youtube you will find this womens page and she has a website explpaining more about,What Advanced Chronic Fluoride Poisoning is,and how she got it.