5 Ratings:

The Gates of Hell have Opened!Britain is Bankrupt


5 comments

  • anonymous#

    anonymous December 19, 2010 7:26:48 PM CET

    It may well be true that Britain is or soon will be bankrupt. This economic crisis is manufactured to make debt slaves of us all. But I disagree with the view the world has that the UK has a luxury welfare system that affords the unemployed a luxury lifestyle on benefits. This myth is bandied about by the rich bankers and corporate pirates that bankrupted the place with crooked hedge funds and pyramid schemes and credit scams, to direct the attention of the angry masses away from them. Not all benefit claimants are cheats or burdens to society. Do the Math!!! Benefits nor the cuts made to them amount to anything close to the bail out figures for the RBS,HBOS,Northen Rock etc nor the bonuses paid to the executive bankers that brought them into financial disarray.The Nazi bankers that rule our country and government want you to blame the poor for the countries ills. Do not be blind or decieved. Proportion blame to the cause and cut the funding to the looters of the economy. Campaign for green energy and freedom to build eco housing at realistic prices. Should we cut our dependancy on fossil fuels and consuming masses of energy or deficit will decrease. We must stop paying way too much for products that should cost very little, but due to the illusion of scarcity we average paying £350,000 on a 3 bedroom house. Wake up people we are being duped, and cutting the benefits of a few hundred thousand people will not save Britain!

  • Snookdeloo#

    Snookdeloo December 14, 2010 7:44:05 PM CET

    I am Irish...we are about to become IMF debt slaves, whilest our social services will be cut to stone age levels....why? Because our economic policy is dictated by the wall street banking faction

  • Captchaos#

    Captchaos December 13, 2010 3:55:24 AM CET

    This seems to be a Alternate Reality to all but Maybe 10% of All Americans, The other 90% are just plain Brain wasted! They call us in the Know,fear mongers or delusional when they haven't a Clue of the facts (past,present,or future).. our Worlds Banks and our News Media are controlled by the same groups.Hear in the US our politicians have the Sheeple', more worried about the "Republicans & Democrats" playing party line voting games to see who has the Biggest Balls.I heard one rep' talked for 8.5 hours about how many bad things where in this new "Extension" of the current tax.WTF! laws.....

  • Kadok9#

    Kadok9 December 12, 2010 9:38:12 AM CET

    hope you like mutten going to be alot of dead sheepole.they have no idea what is going on and i mean no idea.looks like the nazis won ww2.



 
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook