Home Defenders League
- Uploaded by 99thdimension on Dec 18, 2010
- Hits: 1503
* We are calling upon Governor Schwarzenegger to place an immediate halt on all foreclosures.
* We join Attorney General Jerry Brown in demanding that the banks in California prove that they are complying with California Civil Code, section 2923.5 that states that a lender must contact homeowner borrowers to explore options for avoiding foreclosure at least 30 days before filing a Notice of Default.
* And we call on the banks to fix their loan modification system.
* First and foremost, this means offering affordable, permanent loan modifications that include reducing the principle owed to the current value of the home.
* And it also means you need to stop the endless run around you are putting us through! Losing our paperwork, offering a loan modification one day, that we are complying with, and putting an eviction notice on our door the next