The Hidden Tomb Of Osiris God Of The Underworld

• Ghost32
  • uploaded: Jan 11, 2011

• Ostrich69#

Ostrich69 January 26, 2011 3:03:56 AM CET

Man, i don't think this camel jockey would even know you were chockablock up him till u coughed. If brains were dynamite then he'd be flat out blowing his nose,let alone be capable of complex, rational thought.

• Funnyman46#

Funnyman46 January 23, 2011 2:54:32 PM CET

Oh, but we found bones showing the time of 2500 years: What a load of crap. He's place bones there just to keep the time line secrete going. I.m waiting for the calendar to be discovered saying "Today April first 2500 before chirst (There's the crazy prophesy again) local field hands were upset over too many blisters and not enough time to rest" Better yet, the first carving with a guy standing next to the calendar.

• Smegma#

Smegma January 19, 2011 5:00:01 AM CET

this guy is the gatekeeper stopping better equipped and better trained groups from getting access to these sites....his sound bytes give him away

• Heretikos#

Heretikos January 17, 2011 7:54:54 AM CET

He was BOTH. You guys just don't get it. He was the god of many things! The god of life! This is why his skin is green! The god of Fertility (ie his golden penis lol)! In plants animals and people! He was killed and then was resurrected for a day to implant his sister/wife Isis with a child that became Horus. And then went to become god of the dead. God of the underworld. He was known as the god of resurrection and many other things. You kids need to quit readin wiki-leaks and cheap barnes and nobile books ;)

• Somethgblue#

Somethgblue January 17, 2011 5:48:54 AM CET

Yes I agree, it reminds me of NASA (Never A Straight Answer) we only have their say so on the missions to the moon and photos of our own Earth and space. Not to mention the two Pyramids surrounded by an Egyptian military base. The Egyptologists would have us believe that the Great Pyramid was built 5,000 years ago, I suspect that they are probable at least twice as old maybe even 3 to 5 times as old. The Emerald Tablets shed some light on this subject and if you believe them would put the buildings at 25,000 years ago.I would believe Thoth before I would believe my own Govt. and NASA, but the big thing for me is the CIA's involvement in the Pyrammids.

• D3ejmz#

D3ejmz January 16, 2011 7:38:41 PM CET

Zahi Hawass, for all I care, can suck a pig's cock.

• Exsplendesco#

Exsplendesco January 13, 2011 9:09:43 PM CET

couldnt agree more...

• Exsplendesco#

Exsplendesco January 13, 2011 9:09:13 PM CET

couldnt agree more...

• Kennyforever#

Kennyforever January 13, 2011 2:33:05 AM CET

Yes l wouldn't belive a word he say's,he has coved up all that don't fit within his dogma.

• Kuergun#online

Kuergun January 12, 2011 6:50:19 PM CET

I hate this Egyptian fuck as he is so full of shit remember he and he alone digs in the pyramids and so we have to believe his bullshit