9/11: Follow the Money
- uploaded: Jan 19, 2011
- Hits: 13
Sept 10, 2001 - The White House's battle plan to invade Afghanistan and topple the Taliban and Osama bin Laden awaits President Bush's approval.
Kissinger & Carlyle Group Connections to yet more financial interests:
1. September 10, 2001 - Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld announces that the Pentagon has lost track of $2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS of military spending.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU (Live footage of the speech)
Insider Trading ("Buzzy" Krongard) CIA
1. September 6, 2001 - Large number of "put" options are placed on United Airlines stock betting that the stock price would fall.
b) http://tinyurl.com/ygxsls8 (Chicago Tribune)
2. September 6, 2001 - Some of the put options placed on United Airlines stock were purchased through the investment banking firm of Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown in which the current Executive Director of the CIA, A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard, used to be the company's CEO up until 1998.
http://web.archive.org/web/20041011182446/http://www.cia.gov/cia/informa... (CIA.gov took this down in 2005, Why?)
3. January 9, 2005 - Let bin Laden stay free, says ex-No. 3 CIA man A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard.
4. All the proof you need. (Insider Trading)
Ex. CIA-director, former President, and President Bush's Dad, George H.W. Bush, meets with one of Osama Bin Laden's brothers at a Carlyle business conference in Washington D.C.
9/11 - Sen. Bob Graham (D-FL) and Rep. Porter Goss (R-FL) -- the chairmen of the Senate and House Intelligence Committees -- along with Sen. John Kyl (R-AZ) and some other members of the House Intelligence Committee are in a meeting at the Capital building with the director of Pakistani intelligence (ISI), Lt. Gen. Mahmud Ahmad, who authorized a $100,000 wire transfer to alleged lead 9/11 hijacker, Mohamed Atta.
Any Broken Links use: http://www.Archive.org
Major Federal Reserve motivations for 9/11:
Iraq nets handsome profit by dumping Dollar for Euro:
U.N. to let Iraq sell oil for euros:
Cheney, Energy, and Iraq Invasion (Supreme Court):
"Petrodollar Warfare" - William Clark
"The Case Against the Fed" - Murray Rothbard
"The best way to rob a bank is to own one" - William Black
"Syndrome of Control" - Lindsay Williams
"The Creature from Jekyll Island" - G. Edward Griffin
"Tragedy and Hope" - Carol Quigley
"Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of American Empire at the end of the Age of Oil" - Michael C. Ruppert
"The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power" - Daniel Yergin