â™ Mind Control â™£ Military â™¦ Monsanto â™¥ Medicine7/7
- uploaded: Jan 19, 2011
- Hits: 82
Name of Talk: Bugs, Bits and Engineering Bioforms: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (Aired on C-Span May 24, 2010)
on Monsanto board of directors ...Dr. George Poste - Chief Scientist for the Complex Adaptive Systems Initiative - Arizona St. University
Biology Computing within Engineering
Moving from the Cold War metaphor "Easy to find, hard to kill" to today "Difficult to find, easy to kill"
With the new Quadrennial defense review motto "Prepare defeat disruptive other nations"
1. Technology is moving ever faster
2. Previously disparate fields of technology are converging
3. Capabilities of mastering the acceleration of that convergence is now more broadly invested in other economic centers of power
- urbanization of developing countries
- security of the food supply
- security of the water supply
"Do we have enough agility in our political structure, or it is so broken that we will not be able to have sufficient agility in our global governance mechanisms and global commerce to be able to mitigate those?"
The Poverty of Imagination - "Zeitgeist" = the enduring theme of our time
Dr. Leonard Horowitz | CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism:
The New Emerging Domains Developing from Technology Convergence:
1. Systems and Synthetic Biology - target things inside the body
2. Regenerative Medicine
3. Human Performance Optimization
***Primer on Biological Design "this is what we ARE"
Authority on public health and consumer protection, Dr. Len Horowitz touched on a variety of topics including:
1. Dangers of Vaccines,
2. Methods of Natural Healing, and
3. How a Spiritual Renaissance is Changing Medicine.
PLAYLIST - http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list...
THIS VIDEO PRODUCED BY Zack Covell:
I'm a Foolhardy 31 year old Virgo Sacred Activist. YouTube/Twitter/Facebook Social media ex-poser of 2012 and Ascension Information.
Introspective Lightworker... :-)
Zack's Best of the Best 2012 YouTube PLAYLISTS
â™ Mind Control â™£ Military â™¦ Monsanto â™¥ Medicine is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.