Jesse Ventura suing the DSA TSA

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger January 26, 2011 1:46:37 PM CET

You tell them Jesse, YOU TELL THE WORLD!

• Bugstomper#

Bugstomper January 25, 2011 11:43:48 PM CET

I watched a show where some Security Expert says they're [TSA] going about it all wrong. Apparently you 'keep watch' on suspected terrorists long before they even reach the airport. Israel does this, and it works. You don't need all this other high tech expensive garbage. Unless of course the real motive is to sell this stuff to help out your friend's company, or to find alien-human hybrids?

• Sicknation76#

Sicknation76 January 25, 2011 9:47:45 PM CET

I agree!!! Our only recourse left.??? Is the one WE[!] Fear the most!!!?? And that is to do what our founding fathers told us to do more than 2 centuries ago..!!! And that is "A BLOODY REVOLUTION BY FORCE..!! Trough a well organized militia, and the exercising of what is left of our second amendment RIGHTS!!! We have tried the so-called "Peaceful approach"...!!! For over 60 years now, and to no avail!! We are still losing our rights in the name of so-called security.??!! WTF?? Faster than ever!!! And as the great Benjamin Franklin once said [who's character has been attacked by the left, and the neocons, who are one in the same by the way, more than any time in history!! in an attempt to silence, and discredit him through their same old tired game of character defamation!!].... "He who gives up FREEDOM in the name of security.! Deserves neither!!! We are ALL better DEAD than RED!!!!! Their are still things in this world worth dying for...!! Like FREEDOM, Justices HOPE family, RACE, Culture, dignity, and private property!! And I WILL DIE for all of these WITH OUT question!! What about you..???

• Area51#

Area51 January 25, 2011 9:19:30 PM CET

You have to admire the guy. Here is one Navy Seal who is not going to take this bullshit security anymore. Go Jesse!

• Thevspiral#

Thevspiral January 25, 2011 8:44:07 PM CET

God Bless You Jesse Ventura!This man gives me hope. Our nation is so drugged whether by anti-depressants or chemtrails, it seems that no one will fight for their rights anymore. Do we cave in or stand up? Are you a terrorist for wanting liberty? The right to eat what you want, sleep where you want and fly where you want? It's not a matter of waking up anymore. We're awake. It's a matter of picking up a rock and throwing it at the white house and your elected state representatives. STAND FIGHT FOR VI don't know about you, but I am growing tired of all this propaganda mind control BS.

• Jjcbigfoot#

Jjcbigfoot January 25, 2011 6:13:22 PM CET

I don't trust the scanners and it just bothers me that they don't profile because of PC. The random checks are degrading. If I travel anymore, I will have to find another way.