1 Rating:

A picture framed star of EL

• Gazelem
  • uploaded: Feb 7, 2011

Description:

Dear brothers and sisters, Behold! A picture framed star of EL. I was using my tELescope, looking at various stars, then as i focused on one particular star, and zoomed in on it, it seemed to be a very curious star indeed. A frame-like shape became clear, and in the midst of the frame, pictures of characters, and awesome looking beings were seen. If you look closely, words can be seen, those words i see are EL and GOD. I also see that the frame looks like a creature, that has back legs, front legs, head and a tail, and looks to me like a lamb, and curiously looks like a teapot, when rotated 180 degrees, where the handle is a G and the spout a D, and in the middle a greyish white O. The name GOD can be seen on the last picture of the video, the brownish G is a depiction of a character, viewed in a side profile as though praying. The greyish white O is just about visible, and the D is red in colour. When rotated 180 degrees, the red D becomes a G, the O in the middle still a greyish white, and the brownish G becomes a D. The G appears also as an E, and the L is one side of the frame next to it. In this last picture that has GOD written in it, in the middle area of the picture, where the O is, there is a face in flesh-like colour that can be seen. Each still image is shown four times from different angles.

If you agree with me on one thing, that would probably be, that this is the strangest star, that you will ever see. :o)

Use the Pause button on the main bit of video footage, to see other characterizations.

For those of you that see it, rejoice! and be not afraid, for this thing was indeed created, and for the Glory of GOD made.

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Jayson1972#

Jayson1972 February 16, 2011 10:46:05 AM CET

See I told you people would think you are a nut job!

• Gazelem#

Gazelem February 8, 2011 11:26:16 AM CET

Read the writing that i have written, watch the videos that i have made, see the pictures that i have posted, and when you gather it all together, and you see that it is not false, nor is it put together to decieve, but rather to inform, of the truth that GOD is the Creator, and that JESUS is the truth, then a light will come on in your mind, and you will see as i do :O)

• Gazelem#

Gazelem February 8, 2011 11:00:58 AM CET

hELlo, Yes it does, every angle is depictive, do not think that GOD is limited to only one angle to depict in :O) Some angles depict as much as the angles that you would consider the norm of all the angles.:o)

• Gazelem#

Gazelem February 8, 2011 10:55:28 AM CET

Hi bill, I am well pleased that you have seen that which is there :o) I will try to post some original and closeup still images into my photos section as soon as possible, but i have another video of the same object, that i need to look at, for it may be even more revealing, and if so i will be posting a version of it hopefully quite soon :O) I can tell you of the other video, that i believe i see the initials J.C in it :o) I would like to say, that i believe i do not have any footage of the object looking like an actual star looks like, to most of you, in your minds. I just have footage of it after i had zoomed in to the closeness of what the video shows. I tend to see it as a type of t.v screen or animated framed painting, putting out image data that is extremely depictive, that can be viewed from any angle. Whether it is on a "Dimensional cube", i am not sure to be honest, i just see that it is realy there, and that which is there in my opinion is, Glorification of GOD.

• Gazelem#

Gazelem February 8, 2011 10:44:29 AM CET

Dear duck, As GOD is my witness, i filmed it through my tELescope, using a digital camera with 12 times zoom, i would not say this, if it were not true.

• Ufobillatgmail#

Ufobillatgmail February 8, 2011 2:22:33 AM CET

We really need to see some closeups & stills in order to study various images i see this "Dimensional Cube"???

• Crazyduck#

Crazyduck February 8, 2011 1:30:06 AM CET

don't try putting your crap on here we can see straight through you nut jobs. star my ass