shaolin monk throws needle

• Djdamm
  • uploaded: Feb 12, 2011

• Wardor#

Wardor March 21, 2012 7:24:52 PM CET

Suggest you put on requiem for a tower music in the background =P

• Gormondy#

Gormondy March 30, 2011 5:32:51 PM CEST

THOSE OF YOU WHO SAID ANYTHING NRGATIVE ARE TOTAL \ IDIOTSYOU TRY IT. THAT WAS BRILLIANT. THAT PRIEST IS FULLY SPIRITUAL

• Didaho#

Didaho February 22, 2011 5:29:36 AM CET

Glass is NEVER made out of sugar: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass.Sugar is C6H12O2. "Safety-glass" is what is used in car windows. While it IS tempered, not all tempered glass breaks in your so-called "diamond" shapes. Glass tempered for various purposes can break in various shapes. Tempered fire-place glass breaks in snake shapes for instance. Indeed, diamonds are never found in the pattern of broken car safety-glass. Diamonds more often than not are rounded.Like that obnoxious crotch on that once popular game show says,"You ARE the weakest link..... Goodbye."By the by, just because you do not believe in a thing does not make it impossible any more than believing in something makes it true.Belief (and faith I might add) is a short-cut to thinking and learning.I'd spend more time explaining why you're a(an) @^*&*?":_$%, but I'll let you prove it with your own words.

• D3ejmz#

D3ejmz February 22, 2011 2:42:27 AM CET

That's not tempered glass. If it were, a break in it would cause the entire piece to shatter. That's one of the main safety features of tempered glass. it breaks into those little 'diamonds' rather than shards.

• Pacoramirez#

Pacoramirez February 22, 2011 1:59:00 AM CET

You all can say what you want , i seen it done in person an its freaking wild !!!!, at first i was like yea right, but man thi shit is for real , glass is reagular temperd glass. trust me its for real.

• 345greg#

345greg February 21, 2011 10:56:21 PM CET

How thick is the sugar glass?

• Clockdryve#

Clockdryve February 21, 2011 5:48:52 AM CET

Sho Nuff :)

• Masterle#

Masterle February 21, 2011 5:31:56 AM CET

The fact that he can do it is enough to make me piss my pants seeing him next to me.

• Sttoad#

Sttoad February 21, 2011 3:48:27 AM CET

and?

• Hayden#

Hayden February 14, 2011 6:13:34 PM CET

Amazing thanks, I was reminded of the stories of playing cards embeded in trees and mirrors during Hurricans, maybe the same force is in effect?