Ron Paul's Full Winning Speech at CPAC 2011

• Isotrop
  • uploaded: Feb 13, 2011

• Gunzenbomz#

Gunzenbomz February 27, 2011 1:58:07 PM CET

Goodness be with him & those that slowly or quickly realize he is definatly american rather than anti-american.His messages are so powerful that others will step out of the shadows to stand beside him & resonate his understanding of the worlds problems.The UK-darkforces that help hinder world peace & true liberty in america have got to be quelled sooner than later.

• Wingzero#

Wingzero February 23, 2011 12:25:53 PM CET

Go Ron Paul! Other politicians are insane.

• Hottoddie#

Hottoddie February 23, 2011 1:20:09 AM CET

I never post. Usually just sit back and take notice whats on the the G.O. I just love the man. He is our only hope to restoring some sort of normality to the entire planet.Ron for 2012

• Ncb53#

Ncb53 February 17, 2011 12:21:36 AM CET

1.im bursting from the side with happiness hearing this man, this is what obama should have been2.i hope and pray for his saftey.him and his ideology of truth will be safe as long as we keep him in our spirits

• Spikey#

Spikey February 16, 2011 6:56:38 PM CET

You know what else is a refreshing change?EVERY comment on this page is people posting their full support for RON PAUL! In my experience on the net, this is almost unheard of! UK, USA, wherever...RON PAUL is not only the natural American choice, he's the *international* choice too!

• Spikey#

Spikey February 16, 2011 6:51:10 PM CET

You know what mate? Ditto!I'm just gutted he's American and not British!He'd certainly have my vote. We have no one that even comes close to this bloke, mores the pity.

• Hotpot#

Hotpot February 15, 2011 8:32:08 AM CET

I live in the UK but Ron Paul has my full support. If he becomes President, then maybe we can change things in the UK too.

• Narcus#

Narcus February 13, 2011 10:42:56 PM CET

Hey Bonobodox681, learn how to interpret words and puntuation marks okay? ;) You should be able to do that in the next couple of months if you try hard anough. And of course Ron Paul rules.. That was what I was saying earlier right? Well, especially for you Boondox my friend, I elaborated a bit on my earlier post, so you might get my meaning... finally.

• Boondox681#

Boondox681 February 13, 2011 5:03:59 PM CET

because he's a man?dude,pick your knuckles up of the floor.this isn't 1955.my guess is your single and on probation for domestic violence.RON PAUL RULES!!!!!!

• Narcus#

Narcus February 13, 2011 3:37:19 PM CET

The reason why Ron Paul should deserve everyones' respect is because he is a man, one of the few Western politicians, who has a high practical intelligence. He doesn't beat around the bush, like e.g. the Bushes did, and he doesn't appear to install illusions in front of the people their eyes. I like the man.Peace & Knowledge!