Very Strange Happenings during Space Walk

• Grey
  • uploaded: Feb 17, 2011

Description:

I just can not believe that this has not been bigger news... This is incredible! Listen to what they are saying, at first it seems as if they go into a panic and then I believe that they use a code word "Antenna"... You are going to want to listen to the audio closely more than once... Then this round UFO is like the ones from the "Tether Incident" where the 11 mile tether broke free and was surrounded by round UFO's similar to this one shown in this video... Look at all the flashes of different colors, some of that has to do with radiation ...

Tags:
Categories:
Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Tonygonemad#

Tonygonemad December 2, 2011 5:40:47 AM CET

Martyn Stubbs

• Sonicwrath#

Sonicwrath March 2, 2011 7:48:13 PM CET

I cannot believe no one has commented on the strange resemblence the entities show to textbook Greys. Pause the vid at 1:36 and you will see what I'm talking about. Right as the camera starts to pull away, one of the entities is illuminated, displaying a very obvious Grey-shaped head. Of course it could all be an optical illusion, but I believe that if the beings are indeed human, they must be wearing Grey shaped helmets for some strange reason. lol. I dunno what the hell to make of this video, but it certainly is strange.

• Inkling#

Inkling February 26, 2011 2:00:57 AM CET

looks like a mysteron to me, Captain Scarlet!!

• Scaramanga#
  • Hackjames#

Hackjames February 24, 2011 2:56:58 AM CET

Yeah, I feel really bad now. It just that you have so many intelligent points to make that it must be intimidating me. I'm only an American, so perhaps you could forgive me this once. Retard.

• Scottyp#

Scottyp February 23, 2011 5:18:07 AM CET

Im so very sorry about this, but it seems to me that I need to clear a few things up about my previouse comments I made earlier on this thread. The point of, Im a behavourall psycologist, was a joke!! Its a latest English tv advert, that kinda sums up this vid with the punchline, ( whats really going on here?) If you English like myself you'll probably get the joke?I thought id clear this up as I seem to have picked up the usual!! An interfearing ignorant american by the name of hackjames?? for one he seems to think im a behavourall psycologist??? Typical americans getting it all wronge as usuall, But I can forgive his neandertharl attitude, after all he is american and thats a life sentance these days!!! And lecturing someone you dont know, or ever will about ThErE PuNcTuAtIoN????????????? What a PRICK! Oh im sorry sir please dont nuke my country????? HA! (As if you could!!) And oh James!! SIT BACK DOWN, YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY!!

• Didaho#

Didaho February 22, 2011 6:40:14 AM CET

YOUR IDIOTIC POSTING AND YOUR CAPLOCKS MAKE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO CREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU MUST BE THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST!!!! ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE COOL USE OF THE PUNCTUATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!MAY i WORSHIP U?????????i AM SUFFERING FROM DIARRHEA AND NEED ANOTHER ASSHOLE TO AID ME IN MY TIME OF NEED!!!

• Liddell#

Liddell February 22, 2011 2:28:11 AM CET

Does anybody know where I might find the original source video to download from NASA? I have searched the archives I could find and came up with nothing.

• Drsquid#

Drsquid February 21, 2011 11:27:27 PM CET

That type of "UFO washers" are sort of "common" around the space stations mainly when they do space walks. If you see many other videos elsewhere, will be there. Good footage!!

• Hackjames#

Hackjames February 21, 2011 10:04:15 PM CET

What qualities does this phenomenon share with a "bad loop"? I'm curious so I can watch out for it in the future.