Ãœbermensch, Homo Novis, and Scientology -- never
- Uploaded by Unitb166er on Feb 24, 2011
- Hits: 200
Ãœbermensch, Homo Novis, and Scientology -- never again.
http://digg.com/world_news/Kalifornia... Welcome to Kalifornia, the breeding ground for humanity's new species: Homo novis.
The Scientology Organization aggressively maintains the secrecy of its scriptures, including the origin of its ideas about a master race.
The term "Clear" is now widely known, but Scientology has another, less public term for this coveted level of religious ascension.
Meet Homo novis: a superior being distinguished by his fitness to rule the planet.
Definitions from Scientology's own Technical Dictionary demonstrate the Scientologist's perception of Homo novis as a species distinct from, and superior to, Homo sapiens.
HOMO SAPIENS, 1. a mest body, whether it belongs to the race of man or the race of ants is yet but an animated vegetable. Given a theta being to guide it, it becomes part of a composite such as Homo sapiens. By itself, the body would live, walk around, react, sleep, kill, and direct an existence no better than that of a field mouse, or a zombie. Put a theta being over it and it becomes possessed of ethics and morals and direction and goals and the ability to reason; it becomes this strange thing called Homo sapiens. (HOM, p. 42)
HOMO NOVIS, 1. Homo man, novis new. (BCR, p. 12) 2 . a theta-animated mest body possesed of new and desirable attributes; a mest clear, a good, sane rational mest being about a skyscraper higher than Homo sapiens. (HOM, p. 40) 3 . the Second Stage Release is definitely Homo novis. The person ceases to respond like Homo sapiens and has fantastic capability to learn and act. (HCOB 28 Jun 65)
While the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche is credited with popularizing the term "Ubermensch" (or Superman), the ideas related to it had existed for hundreds of years before.
This idea was co-opted and perverted by the Third Reich, which invented a new term, Untermenschen (or Subhumans), to describe races and classes of persons considered "life undeserving of life."
Homo novis -- the OT -- certainly thinks of himself as a superman.
And of his subhuman enemy, the Suppressive Person? We may quote the remarks of one notable Homo novis, who openly fantasizes of the day when he and his brethren will "only read about them in the history books." (Tom Cruise, IAS Award Video).
Are we going too far here? Scientology: a master race cult?
Certainly, Homo novis is defined as a superior being.
To go one step further, and allege that this supremacist identity is malignant, we would need to see it reflected in harmful conduct by those who believe.
This idea generates a few hypotheses:
* If Homo novis was a dangerous and supremacist identity, members of this self-appointed "species" would frequently act with disregard for the basic rights of other human beings.
* Homo Novis would identify himself as the Authority on all things pertinent to the management of humanity: learning, sanity, health, crime, punishment, and morality.
* He would classify human beings on a hierarchical scale, with the lowest scales seen as subhuman or "unpersons."
* Members of those classes of "unpersons" would be seen as untouchable and defiling, and would be shunned.
* Unpersons would be perceived as the enemies of humanity.
* Attacks on such persons by Homo Novis would be frequent, and would be regarded as occurring in the context of a holy cause.
* Existing laws and systems of enforcement created by the lower species would be held in contempt and frequently disregarded. Unlawful conduct would be seen as meritorious, for it would demonstrate allegiance to a "higher" authority.
* Homo Novis would celebrate himself and his achievements with lavish pomp and pageantry, reflecting his internal sense of personal grandeur.
* His tacit responsibility would be to lie. For as his failings and errors would otherwise illustrate, he is merely human.
* To deny this humanity, he would spare no expense.
Yeah, Godwins. But if you've got a better explanation for Fair Game, Planetary Clearing, the Tone Scale, Disconnection, Enemy Doctrines, wild-eyed bullbaiters, criminal infiltration of governments, IAS Fetes, Outflowing Negative Data, and phenomenally expensive hype...
Then by all means, invoke the G-spot and lay 'er down.
In the meantime, we hope you like The Carpenters as much as The Dead Kennedys.
And remember, we're just degraded beings.